Angel and Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling eyes on him he turns around and sweeps his eyes over the environment. He notices Abby and smiles at her. "Hiding among the humans still I see" he said with a little smile.

"Yeah.. UHm. Yeah." She tried to return the smile, but it came out nervous. She giggled uneasily.

"Whats wrong?" He asked knowing full well what she felt. He wasn't going to do anything for a while. He wanted to enjoy his time on earth.

"I have a feeling of why you're here." She said hesitantly. "Are you going to do it fast?"

"Yes but not for some time, I enjoy being here and I'm not willing to leave just yet," he explained fixing his clothes.

"Ah, I see." She walked past him. Walking fast.

"No need to run away" Dexter said "I think I'm going to stay here for a long time and I need some company" he brush fingers through his hair "And you are the only one that can see me"

"Oh.. I uhm.. Okay." She stared him in the eyes intently, blushing.

Dexter looked down at his feet "Where should we go first?" he asked

"Hrm.. Well, what would you like to do? There's a beach that has sea lions.. We could go there?" She asked.

"A beach?" Dexter asked "I've never been, even in my human life" he said as a large childlike smile cracked across his face

She grabbed his hand, she couldn't kill angels with a touch, and dragged him along as she started running to the beach. "It's amazing! If we fly we can get there faster though." She said with a smile as she stretched her wings.

Once they were out of the tunnel he stretched his wings to full span taking off a split second later pulling Abby along with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.