Angel and Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes most likely" he said sighing as he checked his watch again "I'll be transported back soon" dexter sighed frowning a bit

"Oh.. Well, when you do come back.. Maybe we could.. Hangout?" She asked hopefully.

"Yeah we could" he said look g up in the sky "well I'll see you around" and with that he took off

'Bye" She softly mumbled. She wrapped her wings around her for warmth then slowly started her way to the center of town. She glanced around and could see humans everywhere. There were so many. Maybe she could kill a few.. Just to see him again. But, that would be wrong.. But, she was a demon afterall.. So, should she? She was so torn.

Dexter reached heaven just in time to check in. That was it for the day unless an emergency happened. He slowly went home and looked through each of the portals he passed. Once he got to his cloud he opened it up and collapsed on the bed in there. He fell asleep quickly and deeply.

As morning approached the demoness had already brought an end to two lives. Just enough for Dexter to return. She had started a big accident and two people died instantly. It was perfect. No more than the needed amount. She felt terrible for it.. But, it was in her nature. She watched as the two spirits drifted from their former bodies. She made small chit cat with them. Listening to how their lives went and everything. One of them, a man named Edgar, was going to commit suicide because the love of his life had recently died as they slept in their cozy house. The other, a girl name Abby, was getting transferred to another foster home before the crash happened. Such interesting lives.

In the morning Dexter was woken up with a page. He listened to the announcement and quickly got everything together before setting his watch and taking off into the sky to the required location. He was trying to find two souls lost in a car crash and if he didn't find them soon they will be bound to the earth. He landed quickly only stumbling a bit before following his instinct to find the souls. He was in charge of them and if he didn't get them on time he too would be bound to the earth to make sure they were not suffering because of his incompetence. He found them in a few minutes and almost touched them when he noticed the demon from earlier. What was her name again' he thought to himself 'it was Abby'

"Hello again." She said to him innocently. She looked up at him and cuddled her wings against her. "I forgot to ask you yesterday.. But, why don't you just stay here on Earth?" She asked.

"They send agents to come and retrieve me, then I'll most likely lose my wings and privileges" He explained "But I have to get these souls back soon or they'll be bound to the earth, with me"

"Oh, Okay. Well, do you think I could come back with you?" She asked.

Dexter looked at his watch. "Sorry to keep this short but if I get stuck here it'll be long eternity" he said going to reach around Abby to get to the other souls

Dexter touched one of the souls and it glowed before shooting up in the in the sky.

She watched intently as he shot away. She glided away to seek danger. She was particularly bored today. Maybe she could kill a few people..

Dexter got back quickly and went to his station and waited for orders. Looking down at the portal he watched carefully.

As she walked around the town she saw a bar. That shall be a good place, she thought. She strided in and saw two men arguing. Probably both drunk and holding knives on them. With one touch she doomed their lives. See, when a Demon touches you, you will die soon, if you're mortal. The two men got into a huge fight. One of them died in the bar and the other in the ambulance. This was still not fulfilling.. Maybe she should kill more?

Dexter was still sitting and waiting for a call to go down when another Angel came in and handed him a letter. He ripped it open and quickly read it before going down to the platform and jumping off the edge. He has an unlimited time to find and destroy the demon that has been detected in the city and he plans to take his sweet time.

As Abby wandered the city she felt as if something were wrong. Her Demon instincts kicking in. She ran into a tunnel under the city, where the homeless, runaways, and fugitives slept. She hid in the very depths. Watching everything intently for even the slightest sign of danger.

Dexter slowly walked around the city breathing in the earth air with a sigh. He was free for now and that's all that mattered. He wandered some more before being met with a tunnel. Shrugging he entered anyways and studied the homeless closely.

She stared at the Angel. Watching him intently.

Status
Not open for further replies.