Angel and Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
Feeling eyes on him he turns around and sweeps his eyes over the environment. He notices Abby and smiles at her. "Hiding among the humans still I see" he said with a little smile.

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
"Yeah.. UHm. Yeah." She tried to return the smile, but it came out nervous. She giggled uneasily.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
"Whats wrong?" He asked knowing full well what she felt. He wasn't going to do anything for a while. He wanted to enjoy his time on earth.

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
"I have a feeling of why you're here." She said hesitantly. "Are you going to do it fast?"

5uperjun1or

Original poster
"Yes but not for some time, I enjoy being here and I'm not willing to leave just yet," he explained fixing his clothes.

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
"Ah, I see." She walked past him. Walking fast.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
"No need to run away" Dexter said "I think I'm going to stay here for a long time and I need some company" he brush fingers through his hair "And you are the only one that can see me"

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
"Oh.. I uhm.. Okay." She stared him in the eyes intently, blushing.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
Dexter looked down at his feet "Where should we go first?" he asked

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
"Hrm.. Well, what would you like to do? There's a beach that has sea lions.. We could go there?" She asked.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
"A beach?" Dexter asked "I've never been, even in my human life" he said as a large childlike smile cracked across his face

H

HearMeRawr

Original poster
She grabbed his hand, she couldn't kill angels with a touch, and dragged him along as she started running to the beach. "It's amazing! If we fly we can get there faster though." She said with a smile as she stretched her wings.

5uperjun1or

Original poster
Once they were out of the tunnel he stretched his wings to full span taking off a split second later pulling Abby along with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.