2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
Hello my fellow rpers! I am here looking for some new roleplays! Most are based off of animes I have seen recently and really enjoyed so if that's not your kinda thing I totally understand however if you are interested please don't hesitate to message me!

Now for the boring part..rules. Yes I know we all hate rules but..I have just a few.
1: I don't require you to post once a day or twice a week or..anything super major. You will come to find that I am a very understanding person and very patient. However I would like very much to see at least one post a week from both of us. I think that is very manageable and nothing too hard to stress out about.
2: If you can't make the one post a week for that week I completely understand! as I said I am very understanding and am very patient. That being said if you can't make the one post that week please let me know. Don't leave me sitting and wondering where you are. Just give me an update and let me know it's going to be a bit.
3: I am looking for long term partners to make a good long story not something short and quick. If that's not your style I understand.
4: I only play male characters so you will need to play a female character in any rp's. I will play female side characters but my main character will always be a male.
5: Have fun :) roleplaying is meant to be fun..not a chore. I don't want you to feel any pressure to post. When you feel pressure to post you don't have as much fun and I find that is what kills roleplays more then anything so please. Just have fun :)

NOW! to get down to business and to start listing anime and video games that I want to roleplay. the number of * next to each one determines how much I want to do that story five is the max. If you don't know about the anime or want explanations of them please! Please please please please please please ask!

Shuffle*****
Prince of Stride Alternative ***
World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman****
Legend of Zelda***
Mass Effect***
Dragon ball Z****
Overwatch*****
Majikoi Oh Samurai Girls*****
Omamori Himari****
Sekirei***
Happy Lesson**
Assassins Creed***
Sword art online****
Akuma No Riddle***
High school of the dead****
Rosario and vampire***
Air Tech**

MORE ALWAYS BEING ADDED!​

Do you prefer canon characters, originals, or both?

I could rp the Sekirei plot.

still looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.