Android Lovers OOC (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had someone drop out so I'll be changing the member list in a bit and adding Roxie's new character.

@Quiet One
@Mei Kazama
@Verona
Are you all still in for this RP, I'm thinking of starting soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here, just won't be posting until late tonight when I'm back from visiting my grandparents

Quiet one should be on tomorrow. They don't normally get on the weekends.

Yes, she's right. I'm here now.

Also, Roxie: Totally cool with being Lilah's droid. Had wanted to make a bashful female as a sort of opposite pairing. Looks to Mavis kind of like a big sister. You okay with that?

Wonderful, I'll wait for a confirmation and see if I can get this thing started.

Is there anyone here who doesn't have a partner?

That would be fine quiet one. >-< I'm sure she will love to have more then one play thing.

First Name: Bethany

Model: 46-B

Appearance: A bleached blonde with bright wide eyes. She's very short - about 5' 1" - but has a large bust and shapely hips. Her eyes are bright violet. She always wears thin, sometimes revealing dresses, and has a permanently submissive, embarrassed look on her face.

Augmentations: None.

Personality: She takes her bashful programming to its absolute extreme. Bethany hates being alone for a long length of time, and even when she's not having sex she needs to be close to someone. While she loves her owner, her eye keeps wandering to Lilah's other big, strong android: Mavis. She's played with her fellow android on many occasions, always taking bottom of course.

Sexual Preference: Bi (technically)

Accepting of Role: Yes (is there anyone here that's not?)

Your Owner: Lilah

Color of Dialogue: Pale violet.

I don't think Mei ever responded to me so it's kind of just left in the air

Last edited by a moderator:
Who plays Luke? I wouldn't mind making a steven for him...or if this needs any more players I like the idea of being in a relationship either as the android or steven that implanted lost loved one memories...

Last edited:
Wonderful! You can have up to three characters as well, but feel free to look over the list and ask around who needs a partner. Sorry if this is rush, heading out.

So yeah if anyone's interested..my ideas above^ :3

Umm im sorry i was gone for awhile. What was the question?

Who plays Luke? I wouldn't mind making a steven for him...or if this needs any more players I like the idea of being in a relationship either as the android or steven that implanted lost loved one memories...

Oh, hey, Mei :) I was just wondering if you wanted my android for your charrie. His name is Sovryn and he's on page 2

I would love him~ <3
Now i just need someone to take my android~ xD Im asuming you wantmy Marcus to have your Android?

Hey Ravenbelle. Luke is one of my characters. Feel free to make a steven for him. If you want I can always edit him so he had the lost memories arguementation.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.