Android Lovers OOC (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quiet One Not necessarily since her fighting would not be considered a "job" but more a "hobby"

@Mei Kazama Your one Steven cannot be romantically involved with your own character android. Other than that accepted.

I wish I knew more people who would be interested in this xD

Know what you mean. I'm still waiting for someone to play my character's owner.

...You know, we're both in that Safe Haven RP. Maybe you can PM the people in there and see if they might be interested.

Anime-boy-cool-hoodie-manga-Favim.com-410734.jpg

First Name: Talon

Last Name: Steven

Personality: Talon is a pretty straight laced fellow. He can be a bit hot headed when it comes to something he's passionate about but for the most part, he's calm. One thing he does enjoy is a challenge, a fight. He likes to be proven wrong, he likes it when someone can bring him intellectual facts and set him straight. He's also very head strong and intelligent. He loves a good theory but also loves a good joke every now and then. He tried not to take himself too seriously.

Sexual Preference (gay? straight? furry? consensual?): 100% Gay!

Favorite Model: the Dominate model.

Your Android(s) (agree with player who has android): No one yet?

Color of Dialogue: This green!

@Christina-Arisa I like him .3. I'll add his character

Recap

Humans who need androids:
Luna
Marcus
Lana
Talon
John

Androids who need humans:
Mavis
Yen Fujikawa

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name: John
Model: 78-D
Appearance (Picture or description works fine): John
Augmentations (if any): 11-W
Personality: He is outspoken, brash and prideful, all typical qualities for his model. While sex is constantly on his mind, his augmentation has allowed him to progress a bit further in his way of thinking, giving him an important job with android manufacturing companies that keep him busy. He has a softer side, usually reserved for his owner. Though he's good at his job and enjoys it, he's started to want more out of life but has been a pleasure android for so long he isn't entirely sure what else is out there.
Sexual Preference (gay? straight? furry? consensual?): He has no preference, happy to work with what's given to him
Accepting of Role (do you accept your role as sex driven android)?: Yes he accepts it and is unashamed of it
Your Owner (agree with player who has a Steven):
Color of Dialogue: Purple

Feel free to look over the list of characters and see who still needs a partner and offer to be there's if the description fits your character of course

Hey, @Mei Kazama , if I join with a guy character, can I have Yen? :)
Also, do you guys need more androids, or more people?

@Verona from the looks of it I would say android since more humans need androids

Hmmmm. I can make a bashful android for Marcus, aka Mei Kazawa. But everyone else that's available seems to want the dominate model, which I don't know if I'd be comfortable playing.

Luna, would it be okay to make one android and one person?

Scratch that, if I made a person they'd probably want the 46-B or the 88-A, and that would basically mean Mei and I would just be doubling for each other

haha okay then. I am thinking I might have to play as another android to make up for the dominate demand. But still I want to give people a chance to fill in spots

Hey, how do you make spoilers on this site?

First Name: Sovryn
Model: 46-B Bashful
Appearance:
Est Rinaudo24 - Morning - Copy.jpg
Augmentations: 27-S (Same Sex), 52-F (Fantasy) - he has small white wings, sized to be visible and nice to look at, but not large enough to get in the way in bed
Personality: Sovryn is submissive and eager to please, as his model dictates. He blushes easily but wants to please whoever his master is, and enjoys making others happy and seeing them smile. He likes doing things outside, like gardening or just walking around and exploring things, and loves all animals but wouldn't dare ask his master for such a privilege of having a pet. He's basically a pet himself, after all.
Sexual Preference: Gay, consensual
Accepting of Role: Sovryn accepts his role but is sometimes embarrassed by it, or just his own nature, thinking perhaps his master will be ashamed of showing him to other people.
Your Owner: None yet
Color of Dialogue: Orange

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.