And Then They Vanished: The Final Sacrifice (THRILLER/SUSPENSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the writing guidelines and I have a quick question!

Here you say:
1) You will message me in my inbox. The title should be appropriate to let me know what it's about.
2) You will include a scene. Try your very best to be immersive and follow the writing guidelines.
3) You will be given a specific prompt. Write accordingly.

Does this mean that we're supposed to write a scene first and then you'll give us a prompt to write in addition? If not, should we PM you first to get the scene prompt? Also, would you want the character application after we've applied and been approved, or sent somewhere in the initial PM for quality control?

No major developments today guys. Sorry.
My internet was cut for a while. And I've got a headache today.
Just a slight delay.

NOTICE

This thread is complete. I will now be accepting character sheets for those interested. Please read as much as you'd like. Most everything is optional except the application steps, writing guidelines and CS tabs.

The buttons to the Official IC/OOC will be located down below. I made them into buttons for convenience.

I'll be creating a solid set of episodes to follow the plot shortly :)
More coming soon.

Welcome to Fountain Lake City everyone.

Your Local GM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the RP interests waned?
I have't seen much posts or inbox messages for application.
I will assume interest is still there though, I'll be making story information on the side so we can jump right in once we've got our signups done.

I'm interested, but still putting work into my CS

I'm still here as well just been mia because real life but will get him up this weekend lol

Unfortunately for me, I have like no time anymore

Can I sneak in on this, perhaps? I am quite intrigued. xD

Reactions: Solar
Awesome! I'll be working on character concepts and all that. :)

I am very, very interested in this role play. I like the idea of making the character as close to yourself as possible and playing on the real life fear of the players. In a role play I was in recently, I got so immersed that I felt everything my character was feeling and was crying along with her. I feel that with ideas given here, I can experience that again and I love to do so. However, I have some concerns; If I were to make a character based on myself, my true self and faced something from my past in the role play, I fear I will react badly if I react at all. As anyone else, I have things in my past I don't want to share or parts of my personality I rather others not be privy to, but for this role play I may but those feelings aside. I will heavily consider joining this role play.

I am very, very interested in this role play. I like the idea of making the character as close to yourself as possible and playing on the real life fear of the players. In a role play I was in recently, I got so immersed that I felt everything my character was feeling and was crying along with her. I feel that with ideas given here, I can experience that again and I love to do so. However, I have some concerns; If I were to make a character based on myself, my true self and faced something from my past in the role play, I fear I will react badly if I react at all. As anyone else, I have things in my past I don't want to share or parts of my personality I rather others not be privy to, but for this role play I may but those feelings aside. I will heavily consider joining this role play.
Thanks for the positive response :)
It's important to note that you don't need to directly put yourself in the RP if you don't like. Discretion is heavily advised--my job here it to experiment on how I can immerse the players and provide emotional tension. I'd never want to directly rip open sealed wounds for anyone in such a way that it takes away from the RP. Glad you like the concept though.

Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.