And Then They Vanished: The Final Sacrifice (THRILLER/SUSPENSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solar

Original poster
tumblr_lltexqha7C1qcp27so1_500.gif

Eyes flinching. Whipping open. Squinting. Wiping your face. Wet with rain--the window was open. With every flash of lightning you're in an unfamiliar place. The room shudders with the oncoming railway train. The TV turned itself on. The static gives a dim light to the room. A flooded toilet bubbles from across your television set. Rusty pipes drip fluid on the stained carpet.

Someone screams down the hallway. A drunkard heaves his dinner on the sidewalk outside. A dog cries in the rain.
And then door pounds. Cracking. Creaking.

Beyond the peephole. Nothing. Your head pounds. Your cold sweat hands juggles the knob of Suite 401.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Fountain Lake
Dear Friend,

We understood you may have had a rough trip to our beautiful city. Please accept my condolences. Our Fourth Floor Hotel should greet you kindly. Be sure to have a look around the city. We truly are a one-of-a-kind city. Tomorrow afternoon will bring us to a Church Service for the governmental entities of our great city. A board meeting with our members will resume to decide your final fate. Dress your best. We look forward to serving you.
Regards,

Governmental Services
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This RP follows a group of friends that have only met online, who all complain about having strange nightmares--something they all had in common since they first met. This time, you won't wake up. A vivid nightmare wakes them up in Fountain Lake City. A city from the old days of the USA.

You've been abducted by the City. You don't wake up in your own body. You look like a resident to the city.

Create a dual-layered character. Who you are in real life and who you will be in the dream world.
You and your friends keep complaining about horrible nightmares.
A group of people you never met.
The sun's coming up after spending a long night home alone behind device screens.
Gamers, Texters, Viners, Youtubers, RPers, RPG players-- You and your friends have been on countless journeys.
But never in person.

You all seem to have the same nightmares. Often times, you can feel the static communication between you all.
And then a horrible nightmare

****This concludes how far I've come with this suspense concept. I wanted to make a creepy/atmospheric adventure taking place within an alternate dimension. I've never made something like this before so I'll be gladly accepting GMs to help me world build an RP if you liked this concept. Just message me!****

Interested?
Like, comment--tell me! :)
Interest Check is Here!
INTEREST CHECK - Welcome to Fountain Lake City. (Suspense/Mystery/Creepy) Fantasy RP) (New Dimension)

THEME *recommended listening while reading*

Last edited by a moderator:
New RP.
Same Thread being Used.
Head on over if you're interested!

New RP.
Same Old Ad Thread being Used.

New RP.
Same Old Ad Thread being Used.

Status