And Then There's Me....

D

Daws Combine

Original poster
Sup? Nothing? Nothing at all? No movies seen, no lovers found, no cops shot? Nothing exciting? Okay. Whatever.

The Dude: Sup, bro? I'm the one they call Daws Combine. Daws, for short. I'm a 6'3" geeky Pisces with a real hard-on for Role Playing! I've been doing the Role Playing thing for about a year and a half, but this is the first time I've been around here. Not gonna ask you to be nice, but don't be a dick. That's my job.

His Interests: I play a lot of Video Games and watch a LOT of Anime. My favorites in both (In no particular order) include JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dark Souls and all of it's affiliates, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Darker than BLACK, Gungrave, Gun X Sword, Hajime no Ippo, and Killer 7

Favorite JoJo stand: The World. Not because of it itself, but because it's attached to Dio.

Favorite JoJo pose: The Jotaro Point. Cuz it's the only one I can do without dislocating all the bones....

Other Stuff: Not much. I just sort of hang about, responding to stuff as I please. Contact me, if you want. I might get to ya. Might not. Who knows? Huh.... I expected this to be longer....

*bows* welcome to the madness, and welcome it *laughs and disappears into shadows*

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! ZA WARUDO! WRYYYY!

Ahem..... Welcome to our cult-I mean Iwaku! Enjoy your time here, and constantly stop time!
... Damn Dio was fricking OP.....

Happy roleplaying!

• Thank You
Hey Daws! My name is Gu-
*Sees HollowEastWord's reply*

*slowly walks out of forum*

• Thank You
*gigglegiggle* You said hard on....

Welcome to the site, Daws!

• Thank You
I HAVE FOUND ONE! A FELLOW ITAKU AND GAMER!

*Laughs maniacly*

I mean, uh, Welcome to the place Luv, and herro, and stuff..

• Thank You
Holey shit! People!

Does this mean I'm a cool guy, now?

Whatever you say, guys. Imma just...

Go over here....

And do....

Stuff....

Yeah.....