And Then There's Me....

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Daws Combine, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Sup? Nothing? Nothing at all? No movies seen, no lovers found, no cops shot? Nothing exciting? Okay. Whatever.

The Dude: Sup, bro? I'm the one they call Daws Combine. Daws, for short. I'm a 6'3" geeky Pisces with a real hard-on for Role Playing! I've been doing the Role Playing thing for about a year and a half, but this is the first time I've been around here. Not gonna ask you to be nice, but don't be a dick. That's my job.

His Interests: I play a lot of Video Games and watch a LOT of Anime. My favorites in both (In no particular order) include JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Dark Souls and all of it's affiliates, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Darker than BLACK, Gungrave, Gun X Sword, Hajime no Ippo, and Killer 7

Favorite JoJo stand: The World. Not because of it itself, but because it's attached to Dio.

Favorite JoJo pose: The Jotaro Point. Cuz it's the only one I can do without dislocating all the bones....

Other Stuff: Not much. I just sort of hang about, responding to stuff as I please. Contact me, if you want. I might get to ya. Might not. Who knows? Huh.... I expected this to be longer....

2. *bows* welcome to the madness, and welcome it *laughs and disappears into shadows*

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! ZA WARUDO! WRYYYY!

Ahem..... Welcome to our cult-I mean Iwaku! Enjoy your time here, and constantly stop time!
    ... Damn Dio was fricking OP.....

Happy roleplaying!

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Hey Daws! My name is Gu-
    *Sees HollowEastWord's reply*

*slowly walks out of forum*

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. *gigglegiggle* You said hard on....

Welcome to the site, Daws!

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. I HAVE FOUND ONE! A FELLOW ITAKU AND GAMER!

*Laughs maniacly*

I mean, uh, Welcome to the place Luv, and herro, and stuff..

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. Holey shit! People!

Does this mean I'm a cool guy, now?

8. Pffsh being cool is so overrated, welcome to the wierdo's club, We have cakes and Rhino-donkey's

• Thank Thank x 1
  9. Ofcourse not.
    .... what?
    I mean I guess it depends on your temperature.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Whatever you say, guys. Imma just...

Go over here....

And do....

Stuff....

Yeah.....