And Then There was A Roleplay Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rachelxoxx3

Original poster
Alrighty! I am looking for some new and creative ideas. I have found myself in a vampire/demon rut and am looking for some help dragging me out of it. Don't get me wrong, if you are interested in those two I will still play them!

I haven't done too much of the horror scene but I enjoy graphic violence as much as the next girl. Maybe some time travel, or magic roleplay. The list is pretty long of things I will play. I am just stuck in the rut, as a fore mentioned.

I am on pretty often and try to do a few posts a day. I would prefer someone who posts daily but if there is a larger amount of time in between posts, no problem! If there will be a big gap and you know it a larger post is appreciated but not required. Life happens! All I ask is at least a paragraph or two for regular posts.

If interested you can reply here OR pm me. Either one works!

I'm interested. The kind of roleplays i enjoy are fantasy based filled with adventure! So what do ya say?

I say I am so enticed by your profile pic you could have insulted me and I would love a roleplay with you. =D

I am interested as well. Pop me a pm when youre ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.