1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

And Then There was A Roleplay Request!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rachelxoxx3, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty! I am looking for some new and creative ideas. I have found myself in a vampire/demon rut and am looking for some help dragging me out of it. Don't get me wrong, if you are interested in those two I will still play them!

I haven't done too much of the horror scene but I enjoy graphic violence as much as the next girl. Maybe some time travel, or magic roleplay. The list is pretty long of things I will play. I am just stuck in the rut, as a fore mentioned.

I am on pretty often and try to do a few posts a day. I would prefer someone who posts daily but if there is a larger amount of time in between posts, no problem! If there will be a big gap and you know it a larger post is appreciated but not required. Life happens! All I ask is at least a paragraph or two for regular posts.

If interested you can reply here OR pm me. Either one works!

2. I'm interested. The kind of roleplays i enjoy are fantasy based filled with adventure! So what do ya say?

3. I say I am so enticed by your profile pic you could have insulted me and I would love a roleplay with you. =D

4. well pm me so we can work out the details. :P

5. I am interested as well. Pop me a pm when youre ready?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.