And the search begins. Again

WickedWitch

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing something.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Thriller.
This is my second time doing this so it may be a bit rusty but here we go.

I am (cue the title) currently searching for one on one RP partner. I don't have many preferences. I used to only write female characters, But I now do both genders. Obviously me writing as a male will be quite rusty. Anyway this is kind of what I'm looking for in a partner :

• A partner who can carry me.
• To at least be active at least once every 1 week or 2 weeks (But if there's an emergency)
• A partner who isn't rude, And if I'm confused will be willing to at least try and help

And the genres that I would like to do are :

• Romance
•Supernatural
•Drama
•Slice of Life
•Horror

I'm not very good with horror but I still love writing it. Now for introductions.

My name that I go by is Charlie, I prefer not to tell my age. I've always enjoyed writing but the thing is that I lose ideas pretty easy. I love writing with people who are around my level of writing, But I do enjoy writing with people higher than me. Sometimes I can lag so I really do appreciate when my partner kinda of nags (But not to much😂) I also enjoy meeting new people even though I'm pretty shy, So I would love to get to know my partner.

I also would prefer if we did this over Discord because I'm not very active here.

✌🏽

My discord (Cause I don't think I'll be active later) AKALurker#8408

Contact me if you want to RP

Last edited: