Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#472c59]

[bg=#511445][roleplay=#4094a5]
Hello
all my lovlies, Happily here once more to look for some more people to rp with! So long as you read this post in the order of which it is posted, well, everything will be awesomely perfect! [everything should make sense if you don't jump around but I'm always more than willing to answer your questions anyway :P]
[/roleplay][/bg]

• [bg=#4c192a]What you need to know before engaging in a 1x1 with me :3!

• I am a female, I prefer to play females or double up {honestly I really enjoy using multiple characters all the time}. That being said, if you are absolutely, completely, 110% utterly against using a male character, we can try to work something out. Depending on the plot I may be okay with playing only a male.

• I only play as original characters {OC} ... I don't like playing as cannons. It is hard to do them justice and it is more fun to use a character you created.

• On the topic of Cannons vs. OCs, I really enjoy other-generation rps [2nd gen, 3rd gen, etc], however, I very much dislike messing with cannon pairings {ie; if the rp is centered around disney and our characters are the grandchildren of [let's just say] BellexBeast/Adam and AladdinxJasmine, the grand-couples would stay as their stories are written ... the only exceptions are the OUAT stories that seem only to follow their own tales}.

• I'm a romance and overall feel-good rp junkie. I love when rps indulge in romance, drama, backstory and fun-ness!

• I am a mirror-plus poster. I usually match what I am given, at the very least.

• I really prefer if you make the first IC post. I don't mind doing it, but I am sooo awkward with it normally.

• I really enjoy formatting, but I tend to mirror my partner/s ... so if you go all out and format every post, I'll do the same. If you don't format anything/only do a little, I will only do minimal formatting a well {in case you haven't caught on, I'm super laid-back about basically everything... and I will copy whatever you do... cause that is how I roll!}.

• I don't participate in RedStar RPs, but if you are more comfortable having the thread there then that is fine. Just understand that I still expect fade-to-blacks and timeskips when things get steamier than an undetailed makeout session.

• As mentioned up there, I really love multiple characters ... I have a menagerie of characters for you to 'choose' from. So please, if I ask if you have preferences please feel free to let me have it! I have all different ethnicities/physical appearances, personalities, sexualities {except asexual/aromantic … my passion for romance rps makes that particular type uncomfortable and boring to play}, etc … so let me know! [as a quick side note, I would prefer to also double up on characters if you want a homosexual relationship of some sort. I find all pairings uber fun, but do have a preference over heterosexual relationships. It's not necessary, just a preference]

• I always use a picture on my forms and/or in my posts, and [one of the only things I'm supppeeerrr picky on] is character uniformity [and that you also provide a picture]. Basically, If you're going to use an anime or cartoon character expect me to do the same. Never will I indulge in a real-photo 'paired' with a cartoon/anime photo. Personally I have a high preference to use real-photos over anime/cartoon photos, but I can do either.

Before going on, I know I will have forgotten stuff somewhere … I always do. Please, if you have an idea or something just ask... the worst that happens is the idea just doesn't work. I will answer any questions[/bg]
  • [bg=#342351]Original characters

Romance

Drama

Feel-Good stuff

Family

Multiple Characters

2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc Generations

Slice-of-life

Schools[/bg]
  • [bg=#1e3c5b]Cannon/non-original characters

Steamy/smutty stuff

Horror

Fantasy/supernatural [I might do light fantasy if I really like the plot and have rped with you before... but it's not my favorite]

Sci-Fi

Futuristic

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic[/bg]
  • [bg=#254a56]Past RPs ~ I'm a sucker for continuing [or even starting anew] on a previous rp we were in together. Those in the spoiler below are what I'd be up to continuing/restarting with you [even if you weren't involved but want to give it a go we can :)] … they are in order from eldest rp to youngest since I started at the back of my watched threads... I have no preference in terms of wanting to do one more than another ^.^ [the rps would most likely get some minor changes]… and in order to keep the given credit to the rp owners, I'll only be listing rps that I've made [even though I can think of at least two or three that I would absolutely love to continue... but they weren't originally mine... so I won't do that to their owners :3]

[spoili]Our life [riding school rp]

Welcome to Our World [magic school rp]

Do Opposites Always Attract
    [romance rp]

Family Life [family rp]

Welcome to Fort Fairfield [spin-off/continuation of Family Life]

Redwood Academy [boarding school rp]
    Auradon Prep [disney 2nd gen boarding school rp]

Summer Lovin' [romance rp]

Family Matters [family rp]

Tic-Tok [disney twist rp]

University of Glasgow [college rp]

S – F – A – D – P – A [dance school rp]

What to Expect [family rp][/spoili]

Song-Based … a number of the rps I've made have been based on a song [or a number of songs] … and music is a huge thing to me! Currently, I feel like the lyrics for the following songs would make good rps [this list always grows]!

[spoili]Road Trippin' - Dan & Shay

Heart of Dixie – Danielle Bradbury

Love – Jana Kramer

The House that Built Me – Miranda Lambert

Temporary Home – Carrie Underwood

All Kinds of Kinds – Miranda Lambert

From the Ground Up – Dan & Shay

When I Pray For You – Dan & Shay

Mr. Mom – Lonestar

May we All – FGL

Hometown Girl – Josh Turner

It Won't be Like This for Long – Darius Rucker[/spoili]

Historical Eras … I am fascinated by past times … so it would be cool to have an rp set in a past time period :3

School Settings … if you didn't notice before, I am a sucker for institutes of learning … for whatever age. I find children ridiculously adorable and fun to rp, but there is typically more that can be done with adults... so I'm pretty flexible about age range.

Slice-of-Life/Family-based/Romance-centered … what can I say, I'm a sap

Coming-of-age type of thing … I think it would be really fun to do an rp where the characters start out as children and grow up and things just continue on and on throughout generations and such.

Royalty/hierarchical-based … it's fun and more uncommon [in my opinion]

Horse & rider [or even just animal & handler] … animals are an enormous aspect of my life... I have a special place in my heart for these kinds of rps. [as a note;; I am one of those people who prefers to control the horse & their rider/ animal & their handler simultaneously … I don't really like to split them between rpers. In my opinion each rper should control the animal and the person.]

Fandom-based … I am touchy with these … but generally this is where the whole 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc generations really come into play. In the spoiler are the fandoms I am willing to rp [the higher the rating the more likely I will do it]. If you want to know if I'd be willing to do something not on the list feel free to ask … but I essentially live under a metaphoric rock and don't know that much...

[spoili]Warrior Cats [3/10]

Harry Potter [*plot dependent* 5/10 to 9/10]

Percy Jackson [7/10]

Pitch Perfect [7/10]

Heartland [10/10 … seriously... I will be beyond happy if you even know what this is]

Chestnut Hill [9/10 … same as Heartland … if you know what this is I'll be sooooo happy]

Disney [*plot/character dependent* 2/10 to 10/10 … I can be a little picky with this...]

Quest for Camelot [5/10 … it would be cool if someone else knew what this was]

Anastasia [*plot dependent* 3/10 to 5/10]

Hunger Games [*plot dependent* 1/10 to 7/10]

Once Upon a Time [*plot dependent* 4/10 to 10/10 … I've only seen up to and including the fourth episode of season 5... I'm a tad behind]

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic [*plot dependent* 1/10 to 5/10 … I've seen almost everything except the current season]

Galavant [6/10 … most people don't know what this is, but I think its super fun!][/spoili]

Broadway/Theater based … there's a couple ways this could go … I feel like it would be best brought incorporated into a slice-of-life rp rather than it's own thing... but it really depends upon the show. Anywho, I have a ton of shows that I adore, but I'll put some in the spoiler that seem like they would be the most fun and that I know the best [in my opinion … in no particular order either]

[spoili]Cats

Into the Woods

Les Miserables

Hamilton

Curtains

School of Rock

Newsies

Matilda

Annie

Legally Blonde

Cinderella

Wicked

Beauty and the Beast

Shrek

Aladdin

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Hairspray

Heathers

Young Frankenstein

Little Shop of Horrors

Christmas Carol

Grease

Bring it On[/spoili][/bg]
  • [bg=#31204c]Hidden/Secret relationships

[spoili]one/both parents don't approve [I am fine with it being same-sex so long as we can also have a hetero pairing as well]

Co-workers

Arranged marriage where each person has a different person they prefer to be with[/spoili]

Cliché Pairings

[spoili]I'l be here for ages if I list them all, so here are a few

richXpoor

healthyXsick

jockXpopular

popularXoutcast

partierXloner

outgoingXshy

single parentXsingle parent[/spoili]

2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc fandom generation pairings ... see fandom section on "My Ideas" tab [child of ronXhermione with child of malfoyXastoria, child of belleXadam with child of annaXkristoff, child of amyXty with child of malloryXjake, child of percyXannabeth with child of frankXhazel, etc … no fandom crossovers though[/bg]

[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: Felilla and Violet
Well, Fairy I am always up to a good roleplay with a good partner! I like some of the pairings that I see and I am totally willing to double if you'd like

If you had anything specific in mind just shoot a message my way ;)

Reactions: MaryGold
Feel free to message me whenever , Lovebug.^^ I would love to write with you and toss some ideas about!

Thanks for the tag, but I don't do 1x1s ^_^'

I'd be happy to take on a few more if anyone is interested ^_^

Hey! Would you be interested in playing the children of disney characters? We could double up and maybe do a magical school for them :3

Hey! Would you be interested in playing the children of disney characters? We could double up and maybe do a magical school for them :3
@Alexis message me and we can talk

Anyone who is interested should shoot me a pm

I am still interested in a few more 1x1's, the only thing I ask is please, no more disney for the moment :3 [gosh I never thought I'd have to say that haha]

anywho, anyone who is interested please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.