1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I ran across this site while searching for something COMPLETELY unrelated, but this amused me, nonetheless.

http://www.bluecorncomics.com/kinkysex.htm

Also, what kind of name is Barry Fell? That sounds more like an incomplete sentence. Barry fell.

I love this part

>> the bible was written by the white man for the white man. <<

Actually, it was written by the Semitic ethnic group for the Semitic ethnic group. I'm not sure they're considered "white men" these days.

>> Also if what you claim is true why didnt you send me what they had said at least?? <<

I wanted to find out if you had a shred of evidence to back up your claims on Native sexual practices first. Now I'm confident you don't.

>> where did they tell you we came from, the bering strait brainwashing? Atlantis? Mars? or the real braintwister, that we were always here?? <<

Focus, man, focus. I didn't ask anyone where Native people came from because it's irrelevant to what their sexual practices were. That and only that is the subject we're debating.

White people are just jealous because we're all so beautiful and have our hair in all the right places.

Always tryin to bring the Red man down with your pasty mishapen crabstumps. . .

Man, the person talking sounded like such a dumbass...But at the same time it makes me wonder why the person writing this thing chose to continue to talk to them. It's like trolling someone and using their words as a cite in a research paper...it made me laugh and rage at the same time...but I'll rage later...I'm busy....HAVING KINKY INDIAN SEX.

YOU GO GRRRRRRRRL!

So...I'm Metis, which means I too can engage in kinky Indian sex.

No...you can only engage in weak, somewhat awkward missionary sex...plus cuddling and crying aftwards. That is as kinky as Metis are allowed to be.

IF YOU TRY TO BE KINKIER THE SEX GODDESS OF CORN WILL DESCEND FROM THE SKY ON THE BACK OF HER FLAMING EAGLE TIGER AND THEY WILL SWEEP YOU UP IN A TORNADO OF SLEEPING FACED THE OTHER WAY AND "WAS I OK?" "*LAUGHTER AS A RESPONSE*"

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE BEEN SMOTE BY THE LOVELY AMP!

MY ANCESTORS WERE NOT FRENCH METIS. WE DIDN'T STICK AROUND THE MISSIONARIES, WE COME FOR DA FURS.

AND IF YOU WANNA PLAY IT THAT WAY, MY UNDERGROUND WATER SPIRIT CLAN WILL KICK YOUR CORN MAIDEN'S BUTT.

OH WAIT, THE ASSINIBOINE ALREADY KICKED YOU OUT WEST~

....I sense Heresy against the God-Emperor BROTHER PLUSHIUS, JOIN MY IN THEIR DESTRUCTION!!!

I COMMAND IT!

Missionary, doggie style, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing, stand and carry, spread eagle, leapfrog, cross, scissors, armchair, furniture, head to toe, split level, spoon, swimmer, spontaneous (which is VERY hard to do with a stealth suit on,) the lotus, the Seventh Posture (which Pincushion just loves,) the Hummingbird (for oral sex,) and my personal favorite, Shaking the Change from Her Pockets.

Questions?

*A Minigunner draws his pistol and blows his brains out.*

Hey, it's not like I implied that incest was involved, although I have tried every almost every position on my daughters. Unfortunately they're not all as flexible as I am.

*A six man squad share a trash can and vomit into it.*

..... Jess, you missed the point of the thread.

TWENTY POINTS DEDUCTED FROM ISAF!

Minigunner: This is Insanity.

There is no point to any thread in Insanity.

T.T

This thread is about an ignorant person who thought Native American Indians were involved in very taboo acts. And of an super awesome librarian who continued to argue with him.

THIS THREAD WAS WRITTEN IN A PROPHECY AEONS AGO BY ANGRY FARMERS WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENGLISH THEY JUST LEARNED