And so enters Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akame No Kage

Original poster
Hello everyone. My name is Akame No Kage, or if you don't know Japanese, The Red-eyed Shadow. I'm not amazing with intros but I roleplay mainly as dark type characters, so if you don't like blood and what not, you might want to consider not roleplaying with me. I was on the Omniverse and still am, so if youre there, you probably know me.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
Heya, Red-Eye! Welcome to Iwaku!

I do hope you enjoy your stay among us. We're a proud, noble people group of raving lunatics, but we (mostly) have hearts of gold, I swear.

If you have any questions, comments, general complaints... If you get bored, want to chit-chat... If you need an RP partner... Feel free to drop me a line! My wall and PM box are always open.

Again: Welcome! <3

A

Akame No Kage

Original poster
Heya, Red-Eye! Welcome to Iwaku!

I do hope you enjoy your stay among us. We're a proud, noble people group of raving lunatics, but we (mostly) have hearts of gold, I swear.

If you have any questions, comments, general complaints... If you get bored, want to chit-chat... If you need an RP partner... Feel free to drop me a line! My wall and PM box are always open.

Again: Welcome! <3

Noted, thank you for the welcome.

Reactions: Old Man Seiji
Status
Not open for further replies.