And lo, Wynter returns..

• Thread starter LucretciaDeMora
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LucretciaDeMora

Greetings, and may your eyes feast upon each word in a hunger that would drive even the most sane minds mad. Should you so dare to continue your reading, your mind shall belong to me and shall forever be part of my collection of fire-ridden snowflakes.

*Cough cough*

*yawn*

Oh goodness! Was I sleeping again? My, my, my! Sincere apologies to you, yes? A lovely and wonderful greeting to you dear brothers and sisters in literature! Would you like a cup of tea? No? Alcohol, this early? Goodness you are an adventurous sort, aren't you! Well, the wine and spirits, rum and all is over there in that cabinet. See it? Right the- No no, to your left. Yes, that one.

Do make yourself comfortable in my little abode, hmm? Or..Wait..

This isn't MY abode..
..This belongs to someone else!!!

Now how did I get here?..

*Thinks, then slowly looks to you*

I guess..We're all mad here, aren't we?

Reactions: MrFoyle
56199-Doctor-Who-9-hello-gif-ydYK.gif

And mad? Well of course. Now pass me a beer and lets get this party started!

Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
*Chuckles softly*
A party to start, indeed. Have all the alcohol you desire. It isn't my place, after all. *winks*

Never, ever feel inadequate my dear friend. For who, in all honesty, has ever seen a dancing banana in real life? I believe such an emoji is worthy to allow you to partake in -ALL- festivities.

Banana = Insta V.I.P Status

And MrFoyle,
I shall take you up on that offer. Though first I must do a bit of reading in your resume files to see what all you desire out of a Role Play. I shall get back with you shortly, yes? Until then...

get-me-something-to-drink_1492.gif

May you both enjoy this everlasting drink!

Never, ever feel inadequate my dear friend. For who, in all honesty, has ever seen a dancing banana in real life? I believe such an emoji is worthy to allow you to partake in -ALL- festivities.

Banana = Insta V.I.P Status

You make me feel like I'm one of the beautiful people. Thank you, my dear.

• Love
You make me feel like I'm one of the beautiful people. Thank you, my dear.
You are most welcome, dear friend. However, we all are beautiful in some way or another. Even the thorn-covered rose is beautiful.

You are most welcome, dear friend. However, we all are beautiful in some way or another. Even the thorn-covered rose is beautiful.

Nah, I was kidding, I'm actually like super hot. Kinda like this guy right here. :firefighter: Get it? 'Cause he's a firefighter? Man, me with the jokes! If only I could insert a rimshot.

In all seriousness though, everyone does have a little beauty wrapped up in their skin bags somewhere, and it's good to remember that. You seem to have a pretty fantastic attitude about these things, and that's greatly appreciated.

• Love
Such kind words. Thank you, kindly, for them. They are most appreciated as well. Should ever you need anything, do not hesitate to get a hold of me. Grant it, I am new as well, but I will do what I can to aid.

..As soon I am done ruling the world..

Care to rule with me?

pvorT.gif

Such kind words. Thank you, kindly, for them. They are most appreciated as well. Should ever you need anything, do not hesitate to get a hold of me. Grant it, I am new as well, but I will do what I can to aid.

..As soon I am done ruling the world..

Care to rule with me?

pvorT.gif
Hell I'd be happy to rule a McDonald's with you. Although I'm not find of their "food" but still. Ruling is pretty amazing, especially with an awesome mcawesome face such as yourself by my side.

• Love
I am highly looking forward to engaging in a role play with you by the second. Must you make me wait longer? Of course you must, because the longer the wait..The sweeter the reward at the end, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

i love picture battles o.o

AND FUCK YEA ANOTHER MOD FAN PLAYER. i love modern fantasy lol. so i get excited when i see other Mod Fan players lol.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.