And Just When We Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

A sharp breath escaped Fallen's lips as one of her hands grabs a fistful of the strangers shirt, her head buried into his chest. This new scent, a sweet nectar she'd never smelled before, gently she let her eyes flutter open. Shyly she peered up at the boy revealing her light gray-purple eyes to him, her breathing slowed to a normal pace as did her heart beat, loosening her grip on his shirt she quietly cleared her throat. "Sorry for the...Um...Disturbance..." she fumbled the apology off her tongue, using her free hand Fallen brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

"Well that's a cute color." Ray said lifting Raylin's chin up so he could see the light pink color that had engulfed her cheeks. Gently he bent down to kiss each cheek, his soft lips pressing to her warm face on either side. He'd never done this before, been so fragile with someone. Ray reached for Raylin's hands holding them, his thumbs stroking her fingers softly, he pressed his forehead down to hers and made a short, light humming sounds from his lips in a sort of calming/happy manner.

Dante smiles lightly and combs the girl's hair with his fingers. "It's no problem. I'd do just about anything for a damsel in distress." He leans down and kisses the girl's forehead softly before snuggling her tight to his chest. "Are you alright now, sweetheart? Is there anything you'd like me to get you?"

Raylin's cheeks grow pinker with Ray's sudden closeness but she doesn't pull away again. Instead, she moves her head over to his shoulder and sighs, relaxing comfortable into his body. Intertwining her fingers with his, she inhales his scent though it's laced with that of the smell of the lake. "And to think this day started out as uneventfull as all the rest that came before it.​" Raylin murmurs, merely enjoying the moment.

Butterflies crash through Fallen's stomach trying to find a way out, she let's a smile spread across her face as she feels heat rush to her cheeks knowing instantly they were changing to a rosy red. "Ye-yeah I'm fine." she managers to murmur still feeling dizzy from the dream. "I'm g-good you don't need to get me anything." Fallen stammers slightly trying to pull herself together. She becomes intent on tightening and loosening on the boys shirt some more, trying to keep her hands busy.

Ray pulls their hands behind his back, leaving hers there he wrapped his arms around her small figure feeling her warmth. He let his head rest on to of hers, breathing in her scent from her golden sunshine locks. "Babe I am the event." Ray cockily laughed his words, taking in the area around them, he wanted to remember this place, he wanted to remember this moment.

Dante's smile remains unwavering in its warm, caring state. He cradles the girl in his arms much like he does with his sister and stands. "Sometimes after a nightmare it's best to eat some food." Dante carries the small female out of her room and to the kitchen he'd seen when he'd arrived. Placing her on the long granite counter top, he strides over the the cabinets and the fridge, pulling out all the needed ingredients to make a sandwich. Along with a small bag of chips and a bottle of water, Dante places the food just beside the girl and leans back against the wall opposite her. "I hope you'll find this to your liking."

A snicker escapes Raylin's lips. "Of course you are." She replies telepathically. At this moment, speaking just doesn't feel right to her, as if it'll deteriorate their little scene. After what feels like an eternity, Raylin finally pulls away and peers up into Ray's magnificent eyes. Clouds pass over the sun, darkening the sky. And a few moments later, the rain begins to fall, soft at first but then harder and faster with every droplet. Raylin leans into Ray, attempting to be shielded from it. "I think I've found our rain." She murmurs softly, her face burrowed into his chest.

Fallen lets her fingers run across the smooth counter top, lightly gripping the water bottle she unscrewed the top and took slow, steady sips. She poked at the sandwich a little but didn't dare take a bite out of it with the unusual fear of someone watching her eat. "...Thank you..." she whispered slipping herself off the counter, her first couple steps wobbly but she regained her poise. Looking out the window Fallen took notice to the light rain, she took a couple steps further away from the boy, strangers weren't her thing exactly. Well quiet, mysterious strangers that is..."Well...I...Um..." Fallen stumbled her words her hands fumbling with edges of her tank top.

Ray wrapped one of his arms around Raylin's waist leading her toward the shore of the lake. His body looming over her the best he could so he could protect her from the rain. Soon they disappeared and reappeared on the third floor of the dorm, Ray drops his grip from her for a moment as he flashes to grab his bag from the roof, and flashes back to the hallway. "Well I pick this room." he said throwing his stuff into an open door, not before grabbing a white t-shirt from his bag and pulling it over his head. "So now what?" he question combing through his damp hair.

"Not to be bossy or anything but you really should sit down and eat something. You're unsteady on your feet at the moment." Dante instructs, his tone soft and voice quiet. Without giving her any options of time to protest, he takes a few steps toward the girl, wraps an arm around her waist, and gently carries her into the living room. A small chair is where he chooses to place her. He then disappears back to the kitchen, retrieves her food, and returns; placing it on her lap. Dante then takes a seat on a long, dark blue couch opposite the girl.

Asura's eyes spring open and she sits up with a start. Her surrounds unfamiliar and Dante not beside her, she begins to panic. Shakily, Asura climbs out of the bed she'd been laid on and stumbles to the door and fumbles with the door knob for a minute before it opens. Her wobbly legs carry her a mere three steps out of the room before she collapses and falls over. "Brother? Brother where are you?" She calls in a quiet, weak voice. And just as she does this, Asura hears his voice coming from the room just through a rather large doorway. Standing wearily, Asura continues to stumble into the room where she finds her brother sitting opposite another girl. Ignoring the female, Asura makes her way to Dante and climbs onto his lap, burrowing her face deep into his chest. "Don't leave me again, Dante. I don't like to be alone. Don't make me be alone.
"

Raylin shrugs and saunters over to a door just three away from Ray's, turns the handle, and steps inside. "Well, I'm going to change into something not wet." She calls while rummaging through an oak dresser. Pulling out another dress, Raylin quickly changes, uncaring that she left her door open. The dress she chose is similar to the one she had on. The only difference being the color. Instead of black it's more of a dark purple. Raylin rings out her blonde hair and allows it to drape over her shoulder before pulling her hood over her head once more. She then wanders out of the room and back over to Ray. "I'm open to just about anything... But maybe some nourishment would be best.​"

Fallen looks over the girl briefly before taking a nibble at her sandwich, she swallows with haste, after nit-picking away half the sandwich she places the plate on a small coffee table beside her. Slowly she rises from the chair, letting a breath out with ease she did her best to control the flipping inside her stomach as the memories of nightmare flashed through her mind. Closing her eyes tightly, as the electrifying pain coursed
along the hidden scar on her back. "Thank you, for um...Everything..." she managed to say as her eyes shot open horror flashing in them for a brisk second. Forcing herself across the room Fallen threw her bag over her shoulder turning slowly to face the strangers again, she gave a curt nod before stumbling from the room. With a huff of breath Fallen pulled herself from the hallways floor, and dragged her body to an open room, throwing her bag down and shutting the door. Steadily she let herself fall to the floor next to the door, Fallen let her head fall in her hands in distress. "Why am I an idiot? No ones going to hurt you, they may actually want to be your friend. But...No my friends always get killed, anyone I love gets...Hurt." she whispered but then straightened up immediately. "No Fallen. Don't be this way. Besides...That guy was kinda...Appealing to the eye...You can't be afraid anymore..."

Ray shakes his wet head like a dog, then looks down at Raylin sliding his fingers easily to mold with hers, "Well I'm not the best with directions so you can lead the way." he says swinging their arms back in forth smirking to himself.

Dante lets out a small sigh and peers down at Azura. "You really are a pain you know, sister. But maybe that's something you and that other girl may have in common." He whispers, his hand gliding effortlessly over her long silver braids. Azura, though fast asleep in her brother's protective arms, nods slightly and settle more comfortably into Dante's familiar form.

With a happy smile, Raylin leads Ray over to the stairs and, pulling him quickly behind her, descends them. Once on the ground floor, she takes him to the kitchen. Dropping his hand for a moment, Raylin tugs the fridge open and pulls out a bag containing a thick, crimson liquid. "What would you like? We've got a fully stocked kitchen. I can cook something too if you're in the mood for actual food." Raylin says while tearing the corner off of the bag in her hand. She takes a sip, the blood tainting her lips a darker red.

Fallen sighs and pulls herself to her feet, seeing that the rain outside had lightened, she remembered the lake she had past while on her way to the school grounds. Digging through her satchel she found her bathing suit, slipping into only the top half and keeping on her jean shorts, easily Fallen kicked off her converse and slid into some flip flops instead. Overlooking herself in the mirror, she tied the halter top of her light purple bikini just a tad bit tighter, and brushed her fingers quickly through her hair. Swiftly Fallen exited her room, made her way down the hall giving a quick glance at the boy in the other room once more, she made her way out the door and on her way to the lake.

Ray scanned the fridge shelves, he made a "Hmm..." noise as he reached out a grab a package of hamburger meat, and pulled open another drawer to grab some shredded cheese. "How about tacos? Blood-sucker style?" he asked throwing the stuff on the counter top, and opening a few cupboards until he found some shells. Ray let his tongue slide over his fangs, "Yes, we, we must do this. Do you understand?" he playfully let his words drop from his lips as he smiled and rocked on his toes excitedly.

Asura stirs and sits up, her eyes finding her older brother's instantly. "Brother? I want to go for a walk. And you look tired. Please go take a nap. I'll be back later." She murmurs, kisses his cheek, stands and exits. the building. As much as she doesn't like to be without Dante, going for a walk by herself just sounds like the best idea right now.

A little confused, Dante rubs the back of his head with one hand. Shrugging, he stands and strides over to his room. After opening the door and entering, he lays down nimbly on the bed, closing his eyes. Although he didn't intend for it to happen, it's not long before Dante slips into a much needed sleep.

Raylin peers up Ray amusedly. "Hmm.. This sounds interesting. How do you suggest we go about this?" She inquires, his excitement beginning to infect her as well. Gulping the last of her blood, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and tosses the empty bag in the trash. In normal circumstances, that small bag would fill Raylin yet all this talk about blood-sucker style tacos seems to broaden her appetite.

Slinking into the shallows of the lake Fallen lets out a slow breath, wading over to a rock embedded in the side of the bank she climbed and placed herself at its edge. Her feet dipping back and forth through the water, she smiled to herself thinking about the boy in the dorm. Then realized. She didn't get his name. Slapping the palm of her hand to her forehead Fallen made an irritated groan.

"Well let Chef Ray explain to you this process." he begins striding to another cupboard and grabbing a handful of various spices, setting them down next to the other ingredients. Ray reached for a pan and placed it over the stove heating it up, while simultaneously open the package of meat, pouring vegetable oil into the pan he placed the glob of deli meat in the pan and stirred it around with the end of a spatula. "Now my apprentice." Ray paused for dramatic effect, "I would like you to use a blood pack or two and some spices, to make a sauce to mix in with the taco meat." he explained pulling a bowl from below him and pushing the spices toward her.

"You like my brother don't you." Asura states to the girl on the rock. She'd seen her earlier but only for a second. Despite her age, Asura has always been fairly good at reading people when her temper is in check. One attribute that comes in handy on times like this. "Speak clearly when you answer me and make sure to be loud. Forcing you to repeat yourself isn't something I'm willing to do."

Raylin nods and pours a baggie of blood along with some spices into a bowl, stirring them together gently with a small spoon. "What next, oh great master chef?" She asks, slight sarcasm mixing with her casually soft tone.

Fallen's eyebrows furrow at the girls abruptness, "I don't like your brother. I mean as a person I suppose at like him right now for what he did. But I don't even know his name...Let alone anything about him..." she explained her voice at its normal level and her index finger twirling a piece of hair. "Plus a lot of people I've met have been two-faced...So I try not to...Trust easy, no offense."

Ray shakes his head lightly, "Rule number one, I will accept being called Chef, but not Master Chef...Only because the master makes me think of perverts who have like twelve year old sex slaves and that's just gross. But anyway next step, would be to pour the sauce, which I may add looks delicious, into the cooking meat." His smile grew with the last sentence as he stirred the now browning meat with the spatula some more.

Asura's face remains blank and serene, the anger inside her unwilling to surface. "You can't lie to me. You can't say you don't like my brother because you really do. And we're not two-faced. You can't judge us by what you see." Her tone as emotionless as her expression, she stares directly at the female. "Why don't you try to get to know me and my brother before you write us off."

Raylin snickers softly. "Whatever you say chef!" She muses softly and pours the sauce over the meat. The aroma of cooking meat mixed with blood instantly fills he air. As Raylin inhales, she finds herself being drawn to the pan and her mouth beginning to water. Shaking her head, she peers up at Ray for guidance. "Next step, Mister Perverted-sex-slave-owner.​" Once more, Raylin snickers softly to herself.

"I didn't say I was writing you off!" Fallen's voice raises more than her liking, she regains her emotions and becomes calm once more. "I don't like your brother like that because I don't know him." her voice steady now explained to the young girl. "And I don't judge by covers. If I did I wouldn't have gone through half of what..." she ceased as she felt her anger boil up again. Fallen rolled her eyes, she didn't need to explain to anyone how she was feeling.

Ray smirked at her teasing words as he mixed the sauce in gradually with the meat, after a few short minutes of letting the mixture marinate he turned off the stove and grabbed a couple plates from the cupboard. "Now we fill our shells and eat." he explained grabbing a spoon to scoop the meat into a shell and placed it on one plate, followed by filling another and setting it on the opposite plate. "Where would you like to dine?"

Asura cocks an eyebrow. "Our names are Dante and Asura Jaser. Our clan is now non-existant. we're the last two that we know of. The rest were killed... If you want or need friends or want to get to know people, you have to ask questions." She states, her voice projecting the evident sense of superiority that currently fills her slim body. "What is your name? And please give a little bit of your background history as well."

Raylin shrugs. "Anywhere is fine with me." She says, grabbing ahold of a plate. "How about the living room? It's pretty nice in there. Quiet too. Seems like the ideal place for a couple of vampires to enjoy tacos." Raylin smiles, the bright lighting of the kitchen glistening off of her white fangs.

Fallen's eyes roll, "My name is Fallen Nameless. And my past is in the past, it doesn't matter to me." she explained looking across the lake, her lie was smooth she could believe it herself. Even from her previous episode, the girl hadn't witnessed it, she shouldn't question her past.

"Hmm I have to agree with you."
Ray said as he led them into the living room, taking a seat on the couch he placed the warm plate on his lap. "Yes. This is the meaning of life." Ray gleamed.

Annoyed, Asura lets out a sharp, hissed breath. "If you don't tell me more about yourself now, I'll just look to your blood for the answers. All I need is your permission." She murmurs, her pent up anger finally spilling out through her speech. Bending down, Asura retrieves a fairly sharp stone. After straightening once more, she delicately fingers the stone, careful not to get any of her own blood on it. No, she's not the one who may need to bleed.

Taking a seat beside Ray, Raylin simpers quietly to herself and takes a small bite from her taco. She smiles as the delicious tastes fill her mouth. "You, Sir, make very good tacos." Raylin upraises between bites. Once finished, she lays her plate on the floor and leans back, the taco satisfactorily filling her. "Where did you come up with making those?" She asks, filling the void left due to quiet eating.

Swiftly Fallen pulled her legs from the water and stood up on the rock ledge, "I guess you're going to have to deal with knowing my name Honey, because I'm not telling anything else." she snarled stepping off the rock, and walking around the girl. "Try and cut me, see how well that works." Fallen spat her final words while her lavender shield formed around her.

Ray finishes his last bite and places his plate on hers, settling back against the couch he let's his arm slink around Raylin's shoulder. He peers up at the ceiling a finger tapping on his chin, "I believe I was bored one day. And I wanted tacos. But that wasn't going to quench my thirst for blood. Therefore I mushed the two together, and it worked...And I've since made many human dishes with blood..." a delicate smile was placed on his face. "I'd like to say I'm a good cook. But shh...it's a secret..."

Dragging the stone along her own forearm, Asura allows her blood to slither down and pool in her hand, forming a kunai. "It would probably be easier if you'd just tell me about yourself, you know. In exchange, I'll tell you whatever you want to know about my brother." She reasons in her emotionless manner. Lurching her body forward slightly, Asura throws her kunai, aiming directly for Fallen. Yet it's unable to penetrate even the shield. Instead, it creates a giant blood splatter over the shield's surface. Asura lets out another sharp breath. "I don't know when Dante would ever help someone like you. So far, I deem you unworthy of my brother's or my own time."

Raylin nods, intrigued and curious why she never thought of it herself. "Well, what else have you made?" She asks, settling into Ray's side more comfortably. Resting her head on his shoulder, Raylin lets out a soft sigh. How long had it been since she'd been able to relax around someone like this? Yes, that's right. Far too long for her liking.

Dante tosses and turns within the slight comfort of his bed. Opening his eyes, he sleepily peers at the ceiling. He climbs out from beneath he covers, stretches, and wanders out of the room. Hearing voices coming from the living room, Dante decides to go there first in search of his younger sister. But once he manages to glance inside, he realizes she's no in there. "Sorry to interupt but have either of you seen a little girl anywhere around here lately? She has silver hair which has been tied into two braids and silver eyes. Her appearance is that of the common human school girl." He explains Asura's basic appearance, desperately hoping they've seen her.