And in this corner...!

L

Leodouble_08

Original poster
The man of many words!
The Plotter of Plots!
The Man who just doesn't stop getting ideas!

Ladies, Gents, and Others, give it up for Leodouble!

I'm Leodouble, but just call me Leo. I'm twenty-five and while I'm new to the site, I have been doing roleplays for the better part of six years. I think I grew a lot in that time (my past writings have shown that much at least) and I'm looking forward to grow more as a writer. I been out of practice for a few years so please go easy on me if I'm a bit rusty in places.

I enjoy group plays, but my preferences leans a little more toward one on one roleplays here lately. But I'm open to anything that might interest me.

My work schedule is a little weird, some days I work pretty much all day allowing me to only post once or twice before and after work. Other times I have the whole day off and can post a lot more than that. But for the sake of RP speed, I'll just say I post a couple of times a day.

Hope to meet a lot of you and get back in the swing of things.
-Leo

Hi there Leo! :D Welcome to the community!

Thanks. I'm still trying to get used to the whole forum format here, but it's nice feeling welcomed here.

Welcome to Iwaku! I know the layout and format can be confusing, I had problems when I first migrated here! If you have questions or need help, feel free to PM me and I'll help to the best of my ability.

Welcome! The Roleplay 101 and Community 101 should help a bit with the forum format if you haven't checked them out already. It's pretty simple though!

Oh and turn off your ad blockers for Iwaku, they block the ads for the in-website RPs, which is actually an interesting way of finding them. If not there go look up in the sign ups for RPs, usually ones with 0-15 responses have enough open spaces. Unless it's one that has room for virtually unlimited people.

Anyway! Welcome. This is a great place to RP!

Sincerely,
Barnaby Jones.

Wonderful, a couple of starting points to look over and a couple of people to talk to.
Yeah, I think I'll do just fine here.

Reactions: Kingmaker747
Plotter.... of plots.... =_=
Welcome to Iwaku! Consider consulting the help button way up top if you need help!
I guess that'd be pretty obvious though...
Have fun getting used to the site, and by all means, keep swinging.