And, I start from the beginning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archangel

Original poster
Hello, my fine gentlemen, ladies, and ether ghosts. I am the serious half of the Archangel, the one you will seldom be dealing with. I'll make use of my time to say a few things about me before that other fool chooses to pipe up.

I've had quite a bit of experience with roleplaying in the past, staffing several and creating a few. I type in a minimalist style, choosing not to loose emotion in words. I'm a male, though I'm often mistaken for a girl online. I'm still not entirely sure why.

And here it comes.

Hi guys. I'm the other part of the Archangel, and while this entire exercise has been utterly unnecessary I'd just like to talk about who I actually am. I'm starting over with a fresh slate here- new username, new persona, new attitude... New people. Not that I dislike the old ones, I'm just searching for that feeling I got when I first started and everything seemed so big and unknown, but hopefully preventing the mistakes noob me made.

Yeah, not reliving those days.

I feel like I have two sides to me, so as an exercise in writing I'm attempting to represent both. The serious one, in red text, and the one I normally am in white. Bear with me, I'll probably get bored with it real quick.

I'm from the South, so any strange words or grammar can be blamed on that or on the fact that I'm just strange and enjoy making up words.

So. Nice to meet y'all. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Welcome to Iwaku, Archangel! :)

Sorry we didn't get to chat much in the cbox but hopefully our paths will cross again soon. In the meantime, have fun and may the muse be with you!

Hallo Archangel! Experiments are fun! 8D I like social experiments when it's not bananas.

Welcome to the community!

Mmm Bananas...I mean. Hello Archangel I hope everything works out for you. Welcome back. I'm San and its been a pleasure.

Thanks, y'all. I hope that I'll get this RP o mine done soon and that I'll be around for a good long time!

Welcome :) Archangel ^ ^

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Its a wonderfull test to write two versions of how you wish to interact with the world... seven on the other hand, gets annoying. So I keep it inside xD

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.