And here... we... go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YankeeSamurai

Original poster
Hi, hello! I always go by YankeeSamurai, and I want to get back into forum roleplay.

I started roleplaying on forums prior to discovering other mediums, like Garrysmod and Space Station 13. Most of my recent roleplay has been on Garrysmod (no, not DarkRP). Unfortunately, the best parts of a Garrysmod RP community demand near-daily activity, which I can't sustain anymore. Here, I aim to pick a special thread or two, get involved, and satiate my roleplay fix without the need to set aside entire afternoons at a time.

Near-future, dystopian, cyberpunk, postapoc, starship crew, military, and medical environments are all settings I'm into. I most enjoy a gritty, grimy, and grounded slant on things, but I'm not so much about realism as I'm about believability, if that makes sense. Definitely let me know if there's an open roleplay along those lines, I'd love to check it out!

I like to hope that I'm a half decent writer, but since I do struggle to add length to my posts, I'll probably stick to the Adept level for the time being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, pleased to meet you all! I look forward to tracking down some excellent roleplays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.