And hello to you too!

A

AngelOnyx

Original poster
Just introducing myself and saying hello. It's been awhile since I've done post-by-post roleplay, but this site looked interesting so I thought I'd give it a try! I haven't filled out my roleplay resume yet, but I will! So far, I've just poked around a little to view some of the different roleplays and writing styles - and I like what I've seen. I enjoy most types of roleplay, fantasy of some form being my favored genre. I'm almost always willing to jump in and provide some play, however, I'm not great at coming up with plots. Hopefully, I can hone my skill at that!
To better introduce myself (and well, because I didn't think I had that much to say), I'm going to answer a few of the suggested questions. Enjoy!

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Onyx is fine...or Angel. Or whatever. I'm not terribly picky, so long as I know you're talking to me.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a woman....and a lady never reveals her age ;) But, I'm old enough to know better, still young enough not to care!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

As stated above, my favored genre tends to be fantasy of some sort. I'm not always real picky on whether its future, modern or past.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Depends on what fits the roleplay and what kind of mood I'm in. I do enjoy playing races such as elves, or anthros....even a simple human ;)

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Space kittens!! I didn't even read the rest of the question....

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Since I'm at work, I'm not singing loud and proud - but, I'd have to say, at this very moment, my favorite song is "Under the Violet Moon" by Blackmoore's Night. It's hippy music, so unless ya like that sort of thing, don't bother :)

Oh, and hi :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Onyx ^.^
I wish I could say I know the song that is your favorite.. but I don't.
I guess I will just have to look it up :D

It's a great song, but now that the moment is over, I've changed my favorite song to Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 :)

Welcome, Welcome to Iwaku, Onyx!
Happy to hear that you've found us. ^^

So, time to hand out some useful links.

You said you're willing to
Jump in, check them out.

And if you want to show off or help improve some writing skills, stop by our
Academy.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome new friend!!!
Iwaku is a pretty amazing site and very promising.
So much to do and so many roleplays to look through and explore. Hope you enjoy it!
:D

Onyx!
Angel!
Both prettyful names- Welcome to Iwaku!

Have something sweet, fellow lady of careless age lover of fantasy ad space kittens!

DSC02223.JPG

:D
Have fun, and see you around!