→ And craziness has arrived

S

Shankis

Original poster
tumblr_m7dikqQdBS1rtnucj.gif

And officially nice to meet cha to those who have bothered to click this thread. I'm glad that I am here and am looking forward to all the juicy awesomeness that awaits me. However, I'm not really new to roleplaying, goin' at it for about 2 years now ツ So here the facts!

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Depends, I give you absolute creativity here /thumbsup)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

Take a guess; if you're right, I'll reward you with whatever comes to my mind 8D

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Anything is legit as long as the plot is superb.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Gender-wise, I play equally both. I can go from badass and dominant, to crazy and innocent. Let's flip a coin.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

None. I would chill with Pocky eating pandas.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Crayon - G-dragon
Breath of Life - Florence + Machine

Two epic songs. Thus, nobody wants bleeding ears, so that's it//

Hey there. I have to type fast, or diana will beat me to saying hello first.

Hi, I'm D'evil, the friendly neighborhood daemon and you are now my victim. If you have any questions comments concerns ideas, don't hesitate to ask. :p I like all my victims to be happy.

Woooooohh. First to greet you. Hehe. Now, I shall be your master and mentor. Master first of course. MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *cough cough cough*

*Throws D'evil down the well.*

Ahem. Welcome to the community Miser Miss Chronicle! 8D

*screams while going down* I LOVE YOU DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whispers* but I was first. MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

@D'evil: Thanks for the greetings! And muhaha, sure that I am the victim here? >8D And awesome, I'll definitely shoot you a message sometime. Maybe sooner than you can imagine OTL

@Diana: Ditto here! Hope to see ya around sometime B-)

It says chronicle posted here. Why I no see it? O.o Diana, what you do? This is what happens when you throw a daemon down a well full of holy water.

And she mentioned me. Where art though chronicle? Why has the post disapeareth?

Waddup, Chronicle! I dig your taste in music. Florence and G-Dragon, yes.

Also, my guess is that you're a lady. Whoa-whoa-oh, you're a lady.

Wait, I seeith the message. Yes, you are my victim. Everyone is my victim whom shall be in shackles at one point in time or another.

@Lenore: Good god, you know GD? I'm badass biased; -cries tears of joy- Whoot, how come you think so? >D

@D'evil: DDD: NO SHACKLES! Though you gotta love my little pony 8D A pony shackling me ... OTL

GD and BIGBANG are the best. >:]

And besides having a good feel for the differences in how guys and gals typically write online... your use of a HP .gif, penchant for awesome female vocalists and Korean boy idols, and approval of pocky and pandas are more commonly what you'd expect from ladies! Combining those factors, female is my hypothesis.

ROFL. Awesome conclusion. I've been found out .__. Screw it. And jhagdkhwf, agreed! Bigbang is swag :') Hope to see ya around sometime as well.

Heh, definitely! Welcome to the site. If you need anything, feel free to hit me up. :]

Seems like I am quiet late for this 'partaehh'
Well, hello there CHorninsdfosdlnf -coughs- I mean, Chrona yes yes that's what I came up with ><
Welcome to the Community!
If you need any kind of help just let us know ^^