1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

And Another One!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Peregrine, Dec 29, 2013.

1. You have another immigrant! My typical roleplay site has been down for two weeks now, and I am starting to suffer some serious withdrawal symptoms. And, to stop the shakes, the only thing to do is start another roleplay!

I spent a lot of time picking out a new site, and from everything I've seen this place looks like one of the best. I'm pleased to be here. Compliments, yay! If my other site comes back I may drift away, but I promise that I will not abandon any story I start. That would be horrifically uncool.

I've been roleplaying for... nearly six years now, and am rather proud of my writing ability. I'd certainly like to think I have an open mind, and have only been told otherwise under some rather severe situations. For the most part, I am a 1X1 person. I have, unfortunately, had nothing but negative experiences in group roleplays, mainly due to the abandonment of key characters which leads stories to a slow and painful death. If you want to try and recruit me... feel free. There is no guarantee I'll say no. Under the right circumstances I could be open to trying again.

Yeah. I think that should do. I'm going to go get an avatar and a siggy, and then go stalk the 1x1 threads. Questions? Comments?

2. Well hi there! >:3 Glad to have another person to keep shamelessly for myself. Welcome to Iwaku! <3

3. Thank you for the welcome! Can you really keep everyone entertained by yourself?

4. hail, fellow immigrant