And Another One!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Peregrine, Dec 29, 2013.

1. You have another immigrant! My typical roleplay site has been down for two weeks now, and I am starting to suffer some serious withdrawal symptoms. And, to stop the shakes, the only thing to do is start another roleplay!

I spent a lot of time picking out a new site, and from everything I've seen this place looks like one of the best. I'm pleased to be here. Compliments, yay! If my other site comes back I may drift away, but I promise that I will not abandon any story I start. That would be horrifically uncool.

I've been roleplaying for... nearly six years now, and am rather proud of my writing ability. I'd certainly like to think I have an open mind, and have only been told otherwise under some rather severe situations. For the most part, I am a 1X1 person. I have, unfortunately, had nothing but negative experiences in group roleplays, mainly due to the abandonment of key characters which leads stories to a slow and painful death. If you want to try and recruit me... feel free. There is no guarantee I'll say no. Under the right circumstances I could be open to trying again.

Yeah. I think that should do. I'm going to go get an avatar and a siggy, and then go stalk the 1x1 threads. Questions? Comments?

2. Well hi there! >:3 Glad to have another person to keep shamelessly for myself. Welcome to Iwaku! <3

3. Thank you for the welcome! Can you really keep everyone entertained by yourself?

4. hail, fellow immigrant