And another idea....(Searching for a male)

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
She's a single mother of a two year old, working as the personal assistant to an elderly CEO. Her boss, a very understanding man who let her come in late often, leave early whenever she needed to, is on his way out the door, handing over control of the company to his son. Believing that her new boss will be as understanding as her old one, she comes in late one day to discover that if she wants to keep her job she's going to have to earn the privilege. Her new boss gives her an option, be at his beck and call whenever, for whatever he wants, or find a new job.

The explanation is mehish but the general idea is the boss is sexually blackmailing his assistant, threatening to fire her if she doesn't give him what he wants. I am looking for someone to play the CEO!

I'm looking for someone who can give me at least one post a day, and can do multiple paragraphs.

I don't do strictly smut roleplays, but this is about as close as I'll get to one.

It can be decided later on if they actually end up together, or if things go south and she sues him for everything he has. :D

If you're interested, send me a PM!

Reactions: Ellimist
Possibly closing this, but if you're interested feel free to send me a PM. I might take more than one, but I'm not sure yet.

:banghead: LOL i always get to your stories at the exact last minute.

I'm not sure if I'm closing it yet. I started it with someone, who kind of rushed me into posting and I haven't heard from him since. That's three rps that I've started that have gone dead after one post. :(

well in that case......here's hoping it does die so that I can get in on it :devil:

You poor, poor girl.

giphy.gif

You know it's bad when you've got Batman laughing at you....