Archangel of Mars [Angel]
Pencuri - Anger [Demon]
Pencuri - Greed [Demon]
Centurione- Scorpion [Anger] [Demon]
Centurione - Wasp [Greed][Demon]
Centurione - Lizard [Attachment][Demon]

[Tabs][/Tabs]

• Battle Rules

The time is coming were battles are going to be taking place. So were going to put rules in place so everyone will be on the same page.

Anime Style Battling

1. Battles should last atleast 10 to 15 posts between the participants under no circumstances should the battle be less than that unless a participant retreat, dies or kills themselves. Battle are supposed to happen sparingly not all the time.

2. Post as quickly as possible to keep the battle steady.

3. No God moding, all attacks cannot be avoided nor can all attacks hit, However there may be attacks that are unavoidable. Godmodding is taking control of another player’s character during roleplay. It’s frowned upon and with good reason: you only control your character and no one else’s. The best way to explain it is by example. Let’s say that I’m playing as Pikachu and my friend is playing as Charmander. This is my friend’s post: Charmander inhaled deeply, summoning as much power as he could handle. Then his wild gaze focused on his attacker and his jaws opened. Bright orange flames burst forth as both a warning and defense. And this is mine Pikachu jumped out of the way of Charmander’s attack and dashed behind him. “Pikaaa!” he cried; a flash of lightning shot towards Charmander’s back and knocked him forward, twitching and dazed. He couldn’t get up. How do I know whether or not Charmander could get up, or whether he fell at all? It’s not my responsibility to control Charmander - I only have control of Pikachu’s actions. A better response would have been this: Pikachu jumped out of the way of Charmander’s attack and dashed behind him. “Pikaaa!” he cried; a flash of lightning shot towards Charmander’s back, making a loud Crackining sound. This makes it so that my friend can respond to my attack - whether or not they choose to get hit is completely up to them. It’s usually fair to allow your character to dodge two of every three hits when doing combat roleplay. That makes it fair and a little more realistic. Keep in mind that godmodding doesn’t apply only to combat: it applies to every day interactions as well. Be cautious when typing posts. Make sure to keep it fun and fair.

4. Assisting post will not count inside the 10 to 15 post limit.

5. If a battle is coming to its 15 post limit unless its really interesting and intense. The Gms will discuss the outcome of the battle. The Gms will pm both parties in the battle to inform them of our decision.

6. Do not argue with A Gm on their decision.

7. Group battles are allowed but need to be discussed in a Pm involving a Gm and battle participants.

8. Battles are based on strategy and writing.So when it comes to a battle think hard and write well.

9. Make the battle as interesting as possible. We don’t want to be bored, we want to feel as if we are actually there.

10. Last but not least have fun everyone and may the best man win. IWAKU rules do apply.

To Ensure you have read these rules please place a + and then your user name in the OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Heru Chidubem

Appearance:
hakuouki31_zpsee5442bc.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel with wings and without
arch-angel-by-clay-wright_zpsf2cdf15f.jpg

Archangel's Seraphim Appearance:

Seraphim_Warrior_zps7e4b98ae.jpg

Height: 5'9

Weight: 145

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Race: African/Egyptian

Being:Angel

Weapon: Steel rod with a dove that sits at the top

Powers: (Just the general aspect, abilities will be presented during RP): Psychokinesis, specialty in Telekinetics; My power as a whole >>>Psychokinesis

Personality: Can seem quite imposing due to his natural authority, his sober and reserved manner, as well as the energy that he seems to emanate. Varying from a cheerful, enthusiastic and extroverted optimist to a secretive and distant introvert, inclined to pessimism and isolation . Heru is literally bursting with energy. He is capable of great effort and hard work, although not necessarily with consistency due of his impulsive nature. He is independent, proud, creative and inspired, as much in the artistic domain as in his more abstract speculations. Of sharp intellect and in possession of brilliant mind, he may undertake lengthy studies, often in a very specialized subject matter. Indeed, this man is a pioneer; and he´s probably quite different to anyone else you have ever met. As a child he is very inquisitive and tends to ask a lot of questions - however his parents owe it to him to provide the answers if they can, to help quench his raging thirst for knowledge. He is extremely creative and his personality is a mixture of cheerful, cultivated and cunning and reserved, composed and thoughtful all at the same time, and embracing this fact will contribute to his personal enrichment.

History/Bio: (Would like to be done but can be done later)

Family Stone (Archangels only):Pigeon's blood ruby
8513A_d_zps8cf4f429.jpg

Family Jewelry: A ruby watch that has been passed down through generations
centerry-watch-4_zps36ca9c7b.jpg

+FrontLine​

Reactions: Shadi Jaye
Name:Gil Vincente

Appearance:
anime_boy_3_zpse7ba1a11.jpg

Angel_warrior_by_ShinigamiNoAkui_zps8db649df.jpg

Hymnal/Demonic form:(Hymnal=Angel)
Hymninalform_zps4b9d3c52.jpg

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 165lbs

Hair Color:Black(Regular) white (Hymnal Form & Seraphim Form)

Eye Color: Amethyst

Race: Spaniard (From Spain)

Being(Angel or demon):Angel

Weapon:
Scythe_zps6257c233.jpg

Powers: (Just the general aspect, abilities will be presented during RP): Twilight Manipulation and Sound Manipulation

Personality:Reserved and secretive, Gil doesn't always like to follow tradition. Original or even quite unconventional, he appears distant and unemotional when in truth he is a shy and nervous man. who only really opens up once he feels comfortable with his company and environment. He is eclectic and just like an iceberg, there is a lot more to his character than meets the eye. He could be cheerful, light-hearted, playful, charming and apparently carefree one moment; then a few minutes later become solemn and serious, thoughtful and much more profound than one had imagined him to be. There are days when he is fun-loving and outgoing, eager to please, enthusiastic and happy to indulge in life´s pleasures; and others where he is introverted and asocial, seeking solitude in order to resource and relax, meditate or contemplate Gil is a sensitive creature but he tends to hide behind a more or less wry smile and cutting, caustic attitude; which he considers less dangerous than revealing his tender and vulnerable true nature. He uses humour as a shield and as an outlet for his creativity, and this can make him very enigmatic - especially since he himself cultivates this mystery and is fascinated by the unknown and unusual aspects of existence. He is curious and prefers to listen to what others have to say, since he considers that they are more interesting than him. Gil is endowed with a rational and scientific mind, but he nevertheless possesses strong intuitive abilities and if he would just take the time to listen to that small voice inside, he could be pleasantly surprised.

History/Bio: Will be done later

Family Stone (Archangels only):Amethyst.
Amethyst-32.95-carats.jpg

Family Jewelry:A bracelet like this made completely of amethyst.
$(KGrHqJHJFEFH3Rjq9uzBR-p-B2ZGw~~60_35.JPG

+babyjoker36610​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Zenriel Dumah

Username: WitchChild +

Appearance:
urielj_zps1c5f79ec.jpg~original

Hymnal/Demonic form:'

archon.jpg

(As large of wings as the previous picture with more fire going on)
Archangel_by_Sidxartxa.jpg

Height: 1.85m, 2.10 meters, 2.15 meters.

Weight: 75, 100, 110kg

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Race: Nordic

Being(Angel or demon): Angel

Weapon: When in her Hymnal form, Zen manifests a rather big mace with a head seemingly that of a miniature blue sun. Along with that she carries a shield. When in archangel form she seems slimmer when it comes to her armor and then she carries a single rod. It extends solar energy to form either a mace similar to the previous one but with a smaller yet more concentrated head, adouble edged bright blade reaching at max of 5 feet, a tall spear or a large hammer with a spike at one side. Outside of her angel form, she uses a gun. A regular gun.

Powers:
Solar Manipulation

Personality: (Later, would like to play it out)

History/Bio: (Unsure)

Family Stone (Archangels only): Dragon's Breath Opal
3e07ebb662541544762785f74b241aca.jpg

Family Jewelry: ^ Look up at ring ^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wavedream623
reserving spot for cs
+ Casuna

Name: Hannah Nightshade

Appearance:
1036fce06c33fd330396ce2da5387888.jpg

hymnal:
345810__anime-angel_p.jpg

Archangel's Seraphim Appearance: (Archangels only, This will display later o
n in RP.)
Worrior-Angel-love-angels-23308612-1280-960.jpg

Height: 5'7

Weight: 120lbs

Hair Color: silver

Eye Color: cloudy grey

Race: Russian

Being(Angel or demon): Angel

Weapon:

scythe-umineko_00325079.png

Powers: (Please put name and link to wikia.superpower.com page):
moon manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Manipulation

Personality: Hannah is a very kind person when she is around other Angels and when she is around humans. But when she is around Demons and mixes then she is very aggressive and hostile because she wants to protect the people that she loves and even the people she doesn't know. When she starts to like somebody more then a friend then she starts to get shy and quiet around them more than usual. Her loyalty to people that she knows and doesn't know is amazing because she is willing to die for people.

History/Bio:

Family Stone (Archangels only): Blue topaz
blue-topaz-isolated-white-background-5818898.jpg

Family Jewelry:
372918108_MV_ZM.jpg

Last edited:
What spot are you reserving?
An arch angel of sun or the such. Looking at art to choose from XD there are 3 clashing for the number one spot.

Also a demon. Still figuring that one out as I have ideas tumbling around in my head and I am resolving them.

There was a 3 character limit, right?

@WitchChild 3 is the limit but right now we only want one character a peice. Just to see how many people will join. There will be expansions later opening up character spots.
@Casuna Confused on what spot you are reserving and why she has both a hyminal and demon form only angels have hyminal form and only demon has demon form.

Fair enough. Archangel of the Sun to start with as that one got first.

sorry ill fix it right away and i was hoping to reserve archangel moon if thats okay

its fixed

I love everything @Casuna but the moon angel has Moon Manipulation. That is the set power for moon.

@WitchChild cool i'm happy you understand also sun has set power of Solar Manipulation. Also the order they appear on list has nothing to do with anything its just a random way we put it up there. However later on in the rp the numbers that the celestial bodies are will have significance but cant tell till later, don't want to reveal too much too soon.

@Casuna we like questions it mean that you are interested and you really want to get everything correct. It means you care that we are the GM's and you respect our decisions. Thank you!

owwww thank you I'm just so interested in it I think you have a great topic and idea and I'm really excited because this is my first rp on this site so I'm trying to do the best I can :)

owwww thank you I'm just so interested in it I think you have a great topic and idea and I'm really excited because this is my first rp on this site so I'm trying to do the best I can :)
Aww well we hope to make your first rp a one to remember. Thanks for your interest.
+FrontLine

+Cyrrius the Reaver

Can I reserve the archangel of Jupiter? I'm just reading up on him a bit to get a good general idea. Gotta love how his name means lightning of god ^.^

Reserve a spot so that I can edit it into my cs later on

Status
Not open for further replies.