Ancient Order of Angels - The Battle is Brewing :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OwlOne

Original poster
Hey Iwaku we have 2 more demon spots to fill. If you would like to be apart of this fantastic Rp then head on over and put together your Cs and join us on this epic adventure. Hope to see you soon!

Here is the link if you would like to join >>> Follow your destiny

Reactions: Shadi Jaye
Check us out. We need just 2 more spots to fill follow the link and join us!

It looks interesting. Would it be okay if I joined?

Okay, thanks. I just sign up, right?

We need the position Archangel of the Moon to be filled. If your interested please click the link in the first post and take a look.

Here's the current plot for the Rp. There will be expansions that will come as we progress in the Rp.

After centuries of serenity in Hominibus, the demons from Infernus are appearing again. It is up to the new generation of the Order of Angels to protect the humans from this evil. There is thought that they may be in search of the "Sceptre of Alexis Mikhailovich". This Scepter was once held by one of the first Archangels of the order, Sir Mikhail. This artifact was hidden by the Order from even the humans. It is told that it was used to seal Infernum from being able to access Hominibus freely without the use of portals. If in the wrong hands it may be able to combine Hominibus and Infernus together permanently. Will the angels find the scepter in time? Will the scepter end up in the wrong hands? Or will the angels end up dying and the story end? Only time will tell! Destiny awaits you!

Currently we are looking for an Archangel of the Moon character, demon Centurione Lizard which is Attachment Character, and a couple of more humans. Here is the link if you want to check it out>> Follow your destiny

Told to Bump so

BUMP! I'll add stuff to make things fun for myself!

Hey this is my job *pout*

come_to_the_dark_side__we_have_loki_and_cookies__by_novester27th-d59ozcs.jpg

Here the plot!

After centuries of serenity in Hominibus, the demons from Infernus are appearing again. It is up to the new generation of the Order of Angels to protect the humans from this evil. There is thought that they may be in search of the "Sceptre of Alexis Mikhailovich". This Scepter was once held by one of the first Archangels of the order, Sir Mikhail. This artifact was hidden by the Order from even the humans. It is told that it was used to seal Infernum from being able to access Hominibus freely without the use of portals. If in the wrong hands it may be able to combine Hominibus and Infernus together permanently. Will the angels find the scepter in time? Will the scepter end up in the wrong hands? Or will the angels end up dying and the story end? Only time will tell! Destiny awaits you!

Now character that are left!

Moon(an Ach Angel)

If you want to join please go here and post your character and read more on it!:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/ancient-order-of-angels-volume-one-the-artifacts.71643/

MORE TO COME! If you want more info gooooo here ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! hopefully this will bring more people to the Rp.

UPDATE IT HAS BEEN CHANGE ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT! HURRY! WE START TODAY MAYBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.