An Unninteresting Landscape

Hard to say. If you attack her and/or the guards, they can kick your ass and leave you KOed for some time, and you won't gain some insight in this cruel and ugly world that everyone lives...

I wonder how long I can play with this "looks like a girl" shtick until it gets too yaoi.

Probably when its gets too late. At least I think you would like a door that only opens if a male "inputs" his dick on the tentacular calla lily or other kind of flower thingy... maybe not.

This part of Rynu liking irrumatio is canon (to me), but the rest we can rule that is simply mind control. I'll leave the next part of the rape fest to you; Kaiser could force Ran to fuck Rynu while the others are holding her, too.

And, of course, we can resume our dark fantasy exploration in this dangerous world. Here, have this little resource book with 100 Adventure Hooks, maybe we can enjoy the randomness.

I'm probably thinking of having the unlucky guard get a go while Kaiser restrains Ran. May or may not lead to Kaiser taking off a gauntlet to give a silk glove handjob. Not sure how you wanted her to be characterized, so feel free to let me know if thats gonna break her character.

Well it's your character (I think), you can pretty much make anything about them canon. I actually just came back from a children's movie, so I'm gonna need a while to get back into a rape-y mindset.

Also, I dig all these cities you've created already, I wish I could think of cool stuff to help you add in. One day though, we must hop aboard the /ss/ train to some sorta amazon island.

Kaiser's characterization... A power hungry general trying to achieve freedom for her contingent? As a military veteran, she doesn't see elves or beastfolks as people, only as a mean to saciate her boredom; actually I only see her as an obstinate woman who will step on us from time to time. Maybe she has enemies too, some who would be grateful if we dealt with her?
Silk-hand-gloving a shota would be interesting to her, I think, but beware your rear door...

About Rynu: I have her for some time... almost 8 months?! Source: https://www.f-list.net/c/rynu/

And those cities I just had copy pasted from the first Pixiv Fantasia scenario. The "engrish" would feel like what I write, but isn't all on me!

Heh, I was actually thinking of having her do back door play as well. Great minds think alike.

I'm not into male back door rape, but that counts only to me and to my male characters. :chillpill:

l64KOPj.png

Kinda rushed, but it reminds myself when I'm too focused on writting and forgetting to add what is happening to the scene. But it's good. And I thought Kaiser was to sit Ran on her lap and kiss him like the world was to end.

It's kinda tough for me remembering to write about both things happening to Ran and Rynu, but I'll try to remember to add more things. So far Kaiser is only sitting him on her lap and giving him some service, with a bit of ear nibbling.

The fact that three of my four drinks this day have been coffee is probably not helping on the rushing problem.

Haha, well, then try to focus on Ran. I'll do something with Rynu here, if you don't mind. Then... I don't know. This garden was to be a place for the governor's family...

Oh, that's a good idea! When both Ran and Rynu be discarded by them, someone from the governor's family find the couple and treats them to full health, giving some kind of quest to undermine Kaiser.

And we receive 2D to spend on ourselves. Very good deal, if I can say.

Oh boy, 2D for getting a handjob? What a steal!

So I can add these die to anything right? Or break it up into pips.

Yeah, you can break into 6 +1, 3 +2 or other combination.

Alrighty, is there a way for me to change things in the microsoft onenote thing? I made an account right now, but not really sure how I am suppose to change my guy with it.

Gimme your hotmail address and I'll invite you to edit.

Should I have added the age complication to my character? I think I should have added it.

By yellow hands, did you happen to mean something like "to be caught in the act"?

Curious as that's called being caught red-handed where I'm from. Wanted to make sure exactly what you meant by it.