An Unlikely Attraction?

Zoe struggled with herself for several seconds before she looked at him, "thank you." Zoe said awkwardly, ever since she'd been a kid she had had a problem with thanking people and apologizing as well, it always took her some time to press it out though when she did she often meant it for real, and considering he just avoided killing her she was quite honest.

Her curiosity won in her second internal struggle and Zoe stretched out a slender arm and tentativley stroke the black feathers, tracing the edges, they were soft yet sturdy, not so unlike a birds perhaps but Zoe had not seen a larger bird really up close to judge the similarities. "They really are fascinating," she said as she pulled back her hand and looked back at Alexzander. She was a bit suprised over her own childlike fascination, they were just wings and not being a human herself she shouldn't be so amazed after seeing them once, maybe she'd drunk too much blood? Zoe wasn't quite sure it would affect a vampire though.

If she thought herself easily impressed before then Zoe got even more interested when he told her about more mythical races that existed without her even knowing their existance. "Interesting," she said, brown eyes glittering, a smile playing in the corner of her mouth. "It would be wondeful meeting some one day, though I think I'll be cautious if I see a lost horse, though in the city it would be unlikely," she added with a slight grin. So all those creautures from fairy tales existed, Zoe' mother had always read those stories to Zoe and her siblings before she died and Zoe had always loved them, of course the thought that many, if not all, of them existed for real was both exciting and unnerving as not all fairy tale creatures were good. Still Zoe hoped to meet some of them one day.

"That is probably a good thing," Zoe answered. "It wouldn't be so smart alerting humans about this too much, they are not so good at coexisting with other races from what I've learned through my life." She said and looked at him, seeing his dark hair over the armrest.

Zoe leaned her elbows against the back of the couch so she could kneel in the seat and look over the edge at Alexzander, "so is there some kind of pamphlet or instruction manual about this for newly turned vampires?" She asked slightly teasingly with an askew smile. "There is so much about the world that humans don't know and when you get turned there is most likely not someone there for you to tell you all this, unless there is a krusnik around to help."

--

Sorry it took so long, I'll be faster next time:)