1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK An RP focused mostly upon a higschool's "Gay Straight Alliance" Club?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TinyRustyPiglets, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I dunno. Sort of like Glee or something except no singing... and.... I don't know I've never even watched the show... but anyway...

The RP will be, as the title says, based around a highschool's Gay/Straight Alliance.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT:

• This WILL NOT be solely a ROMANCE roleplay (Though, with highschool, it's just kind of there so... yeah there will be a bit a romance, but that's not this RP's sole purpose)
    • This WILL DEFINITELY NOT be a YAOI or YURI roleplay (because most of these are tacky and sappy and I don't know but this will not be one of those)
    • Characters DO NOT have to be GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER*, ASEXUAL, PANSEXUAL, INTERSEX etc. etc. to be apart of this RP.
    • This will simply be a roleplay a couple of teenagers in a --put most frankly-- controversial highschool club that each have their own issues and problems and lives and whatnot.
    • This is realistic fiction, people. Two guys or two girls don't meet one day in real life, talk for a minute and then fall unconditionally and irrevocably in love with each other and then fuck in the same night. That just doesn't happen.
    • Romance is overrated, anyway

If this Idea is successful I would be proud to play the club President, A transgender guy who hates the Term "Gay/Straight Alliance" because "It doesn't cover the whole Gender/Sexuality Spectrum" and who really wants to change it.

I would also need a vice president.

One last thought:

It is a fact that gay guys are a little bit over played in many highschool roleplays. Please don't take advantage of this RP just because you would very well like to play a gay dude. We're trying to make society more aware of the rest of the"LGBTQIAP(etc.)" community besides the L and the G and maybe even the B.

But anyway yeah.

Load 'em up. Tell me if You're interested.

2. Whoa.. I'd love to be in it. I could be a transgender or pansexual or something??

3. Why of course. Anything goes. I mean it's your character after all.

4. I mean I might have to make a rule. There most definitely cannot be like five transgender people, because that isn't realistic at all. I would know. I'd have to draw the line a two possibly even three.

5. Bump, just to see for any last minute entries.

I don't have many interested it looks like, but I'm going to post on the OOC forum just to see.

6. Id be definitely interested in playing, However usually I play with one character and stay in character and that is Rein Falkarie. Except she is Bisexual and I would be interested in role playing her in this idea!

7. Yeah Sure. That's fine. I'm putting up the OOC thread as soon as possible.