an Onyxfoever x Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was already cleaning windows and wiping down tables.

she giggled and started to walk away but shortly after she felt faint. she grabbed something but it only crashed with her to the ground. then everything went black

He heard her fall and set everything down running to her side, "Alice?" he gently patted her cheeks, "Alice!"

Alice wimpers in fear as she dreamed. she just saw people in lab coats coming after her. and se wanted to get away

He grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently, "Alice. Alice wake up!"

one man grabbed her and pushed her into a pit of darkness but noticed there where hands grabbing her and rope dragging her down. that was when started Alice screamed as her eyes opend at firat they where blank then she snappedd out of it and started to cry.

Once she snapped out of it he wrapped his arms around her, "Shh..." he softly rubbed her back, "It's ok."

she cried into his chest. "Im scared" she cried out as she cried softly.

"Shh. It's ok. I am right here to comfort you." he held her tightly

Alice calmed down after a while and looked up at him. "t-thank you" she said and hesantly kissed his cheak lightly and looked away

"Hey it's no problem. You did the same for me."

she smiled at his wordsh "you still have to clean by the way" she said/joked

she giggled "get back to work or off with your head" she said changing her voice to the red queen from the alice and wonderland moive.

"What's funny is that even if I were to lose my head I wouldn't die." he smiles knowingly

really now I want to test that out" she said with a smirk. "i could always use my mothers sord the impaler sword." she said with a spoke voice once she said inpaler sword.

He spread out his arms, "Then go ahead. Try it."

No" she said with a smile. "im not going to do it are you crazy Even if you live ill feel tarable to even try it also mom would yell at me if she saw blood on the sword or see that i even used it she will kill me"

"If you say so." He smiled and lightly punched her arm, "Come on lighten up would ya,"

"Yeah..... Yeah your right I need to light'n up" she said and got up and pulled him up as well then brings him to the backyard. "Stay here for a few" she said with innocent smile. then ran off to grabbing something in the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.