Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Hello everyone! My name is Dollie and some time ago, I was a member of your ranks. Back then, I was just a wee one who could barely keep up with a roleplay and I quickly burnt myself out. Now, with a little more time on my hands and a little more experience, my goal is to make a few friends and some steady oc relationships!

Love you all lots,

Dollie
CA90E617-E244-4C0C-8CA9-7EDA21A9C5CA.jpeg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Hello, Dollie! Welcome (back) to Iwaku. If you need any help with anything, let me know-- I'm more than happy to help! You can also check out The Newbie Care Package, a special thread made just for new users. Cheers & Happy Roleplaying!

Hey Dollie :3 Welcome back!! It always good when someone comes back to the site. Hopefully it's all looking familiar to you. If you do have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :3 Also, in addition to the link Rook gave you, it might be worth checking out the Getting Started guide for a breakdown of the site.

Happy Roleplaying :3

Last edited:
Hey there Dollie :) Welcome back! Glad you decided to return :) Hopefully no burn out this time :) Enjoy!

-skitters in, then flings hearts at the fellow fan of Kuragehime-

Welcome back to Iwaku, Dollie! I hope you're making your way around the site all right, since it's been a while. The links Applo and Rook posted are definitely good for if you have issues, though ^.^ That being said, burning out is definitely no fun, but hopefully things go better for you this time around!

Hi there Dollie, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

I must say, you seem like a really sparkly and shiny person! I think you'll fit right back in and your flames will burn even stronger! Give a glance at those links, and if you need any assistance, we're just a message away! ^_^

Have fun!

Welcome back, Dollie. You've already got links, and a nice welcome, so I'll just hand you this cookie and tell you to enjoy.

Welcome back Dollie! Hope you find everything you're seeking this time around! If you ahve any questions please let us know! HAVE FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.