1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Greetings, friends! Below I have compiled my characters and some general blurbs and ideas for stories with them. Some I have yet to write anything for, but either way, if you see them and have something in mind just shoot and we can see if it'll work or not. I am looking for all kinds of relationships, romances, enemies, friends, and maybe even something in between. Nothing is off the table. When I come up with new plots or something is taken off, I will update it all here. I hope you find something interesting or that you like and comment below or react and message me.

Augusta Dowding

Female - 20 - Miss - CS
Augusta Said

◉ "Do you want to know how I got these scars?"
◉ "Mm, my lord, if I was 300 years older."
◉ "Hello, I am Augusta Dowding and I like...people, places, and things~"

Interesting details

◉ Demisexual (heteromantic)
◉ Late Viscount's Daughter, currently Viscount's Niece
◉ Has a large sum for a dowry and even more wealth in her father's will for her
◉ Lonely, but she purposefully avoids others (your regency emo gf)
◉ Sometimes mimics the Caribbean accent at parties to make others uncomfortable
◉ Spends most of her time in her garden and lover of plants
◉ A great reader and lover of plants and flowers
◉ Insert "To Be A Princess" from the Princess and the Pauper

Plot Lines

◉ An overall the garden wall romance/friendship or in the garden wall
◉ Wholesome relationship (or what adapts into a wholesome relationship) with adventures? Maybe a mystery where they go looking for someone like a Holmes
◉ Some guy after her wealth but plays the role well and so when it is revealed the drama
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

4416e977ee780afa998643127aef0862.jpg

ddf3ee3ef8466665f073e0e6d9d31c36.jpg

15c90f7ceb97cd917603539604e7df19.jpg

wint.png

Percival Egerton

Male - 27 - Lord - CS
Percy Said

Drunken Gaelic mumbling
◉ "As you wish."
◉ "There's nothing like English capitalism and oppression to start your day."

Interesting details

◉ The Baron™
◉ Bisexual
◉ The oldest of five children
◉ Fences and wrestles in his spare time
◉ Not a fan of getting emotional (blushes easily)
◉ Can speak romantic French (is that a thing? it is now)
◉ Writes letters often to his close ones
◉ Under his eyepatch? Another eyepatch! (a scarred and blind eye)

Relationships

Reuben Egerton - Percy's first younger brother and the bane of his existence. There is rarely a moment they don't butt heads and argue. And though he hates all that he does, he loves him more than life and is as protective of him as he is of all his siblings.
Alexander Egerton (Fergus Rian Walsh), 21 - Alex (known as Lexie to his siblings) is a young man with high spirits and even higher confidence. Though he is intelligent, he is equally foolish and clumsy. He has a love for knowledge and unstoppable ambitions to make himself known in the world. He is currently away studying, or so he says, and visits only during the holidays and on special occasions.
Harriet Egerton (Clodagh Walsh), 19 - The baby, but carries the most patience and sense. Harriet is a sweet and loving soul through and through and despite her age is very nurturing to those around her. Her nature is shy and quiet still, but she carried all the grace and manners of a lady. She also happens to be a very devout Catholic.
Plot Lines

◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

98bf3bbc98d24c3719cc47996128ff90.gif

d4e56858e8766ff9f15fc3108d7327e3.jpg

4308a17972cbd59330c1e9edafbf71ed.jpg

e0d1dcff95a780bf3f6b7073d885d403.jpg

Isobel Laurent

Female - 23 - Miss - CS
Isobel Said

◉ "How you say??? Idiot?"
◉ "What's mine is mine., and yours is mine and never yours."
◉ "Trust me, good sir, this knife isn't for decoration."

Interesting details

◉ The dancer who steals
◉ Bisexual
◉ Known in the underworld as the Black Swan, no one knows her true appearance or name. But if you want an item or information, she's the go-to.
◉ Called the fairy ballerina on stage, and freak on the streets (thanks albinism)
◉ Thick French accent, but can do many voices and accents
◉ Sends secret messages hidden in poems and letters
◉ Has a dragon's nest of stolen goods
◉ Only genuinely kind to her mother, strays, and orphans
◉ Looks frail, is not. She's a rose with thorns

Plot Lines

◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

*Blue Eyes (Too lazy to make edits)
6389a32f3c2de58a69745b6862e028e3.jpg

234c0e29ab427f6dc7bacf8b6e3d230e.jpg

a4cf168c5ab9f006fc92997bd50498f2.jpg

17f6cb6aeb3d3c9b43eac3b285ab28b9.jpg

Morgan Lightholder

Male - 28 - Mister - CS
Morgan Said

◉ "Not a doctor ma'am, just a damn good surgeon."
◉ "No Mr. Gibson, you can not mix mushrooms into your morning tea."
◉ "I am afraid you have a terminal case of lazy bones."

Interesting details

◉ Apothecary-Surgeon
◉ Pansexual
◉ Saving up to go to a proper school of medicine
◉ Very terrible at dancing, steps on toes
◉ Local insomniac, always making house calls
◉ Sucker for homecooked meals
◉ Falls for someone new after heartbreak every 3 months
◉ He is a packrat

Plot Lines

◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

e79817e211dac4824358e0c42f554b92b7943f19.pnj

a4d2044af5a6736dff007560b536c19b--soft-colors-cat-art.jpg

d45d2212d1a1dd4a931ed793ac24b7eb.jpg

morgan.png

John Lambert

Male - 28 - Lord - CS
John Said

◉ "Adequate."
◉ "You seem like a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
◉ "This sounds like the beginning of a bad joke."

Interesting details

◉ Earl and heir to his father, but rather be known for his knighthood
◉ Homosexual (maybe)
◉ His creation as inspired by 3 (John Laurens, Laurent of Vere, and the Malfoys)
◉ He's a nerd. His favorite room is his library
◉ Has found that manipulation works better
◉ Secret only two people know is that he used to dress up in his mother's clothes (maybe still does on his own)
◉ Takes games for fun very seriously
◉ Hates bratty children, he would kick a kid down a hill and fill zero remorse
◉ Loves musicals and the theatre

Plot Lines

◉ A lover before his brother's death whom he broke it off with because he became the heir
◉ Potential polyship (still unsure) with a betrothed and his lover
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

(I have exclusive reference pictures for his dressing up)
17e7fd0c0c1b34d80cabfd6d7795b989.jpg

15b317861228c888b07174ce42facd1a.jpg

5e93167894d1367aa26576f749e3c7ae.jpg

1a5d9692c73693b3f1a73a413a489752.jpg

Augustus Barington

Male - 25 - Grace - CS
Augustus Said

◉ "Paint me like one of your French girls."
◉ "I don't know what that means, but I am all in."
◉ "Call me what you like, but never a coward."

Interesting details

◉ Duke
◉ Pansexual
◉ Stupid, but also has stupidly good luck
◉ Piano prodigy
◉ Jack of all trades, but master of none
◉ Helicopter mom, anyone?
◉ Blends in with women's conversations, he has all the gossip
◉ Falls asleep during Operas
◉ Asthma!

Plot Lines

◉ WIP
◉ WIP
◉ OPEN SPACE.

More Visuals

706098af90ff562a8111f60db10cbe44.jpg

5e2b922a733e7ff7020236019915103c.jpg

e0e66985379d7888fed44f201874edce.jpg

aac900b31d33bc8ee28a188e29b7b457.jpg

Last edited:
  • I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Nemopedia
👀👀👀

Euphemia is interested in both Isobel and Augusta. Please allow her to paint them, there is nothing she would like more 😭 Pretty pretty ladies!

Another potential idea: Morgan and Léo are both suckers for love and likely to fall for a new person every season. Heartbroken gang reunite, a chance friendship? 🥴

• What a TWIST
Reactions: MaryGold
👀👀👀

Euphemia is interested in both Isobel and Augusta. Please allow her to paint them, there is nothing she would like more 😭 Pretty pretty ladies!
Augusta is automatically suspicious of her. She has the personality of a cat. But I think her uncle and aunt would make her spend time with Euphmia because maybe it'll make her more friendly lol so she half doesn't believe her and the other half is her just being 😳 "really?" But will take some convincing to be painted when she's scarred

Isobel is similar in the disbelief of it because her whole life she's been considered a piece of entertainment and a freak. But she's not offstandish like Augusta and will accept the compliment graciously. To be praised by such a lady, she would be silly not accept her kind words. And she'll absolutely allow the painting and be surprised when she actually draws her as she is. She'll have to get her front row seats to her performance as a gift in return.

Another potential idea: Morgan and Léo are both suckers for love and likely to fall for a new person every season. Heartbroken gang reunite, a chance friendship? 🥴
That's both so funny and sad and I adore the idea of such a friendship. I imagine they both met at the bar drinking down their woes on another failed romance and ended talking to each other about it the whole night.

• Creative
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Augusta is automatically suspicious of her. She has the personality of a cat. But I think her uncle and aunt would make her spend time with Euphmia because maybe it'll make her more friendly lol so she half doesn't believe her and the other half is her just being 😳 "really?" But will take some convincing to be painted when she's scarred

Isobel is similar in the disbelief of it because her whole life she's been considered a piece of entertainment and a freak. But she's not offstandish like Augusta and will accept the compliment graciously. To be praised by such a lady, she would be silly not accept her kind words. And she'll absolutely allow the painting and be surprised when she actually draws her as she is. She'll have to get her front row seats to her performance as a gift in return.

That's both so funny and sad and I adore the idea of such a friendship. I imagine they both met at the bar drinking down their woes on another failed romance and ended talking to each other about it the whole night.

Yeaaaah, I sorta figured. That's okay though because that suspicion will not deter Euphemia in the slightest. She has no interest in people usually but beautiful people... Oh man, she is going to be temporarily obsessed LOL She will sketch either of them a thousand times over after their first meeting and show them like 'which do u think i should paint... ah.... perhaps all of them' with a dreamy voice.

Euphy isn't particularly bothered by "weird" personalities at all, so Augusta could try to scare her off but it wouldn't really do anything LMAO She would just be like 'such a party trick. i'm sure the ladies and gentlemen are fond of that one' with a faint smirk, pfft.

As for Isobel though, ohhh, that would be wonderful. Ballet is lovely. Truthfully, even if Euphy found out about her more unsavoury life on the black market, she would pretty much be unaffected. If anything, that just makes Isobel more interesting LOL Steal her some exotic, hard to acquire perfumes pls

Léo's pursuits are barely even romances, so idk how pathetic Morgan's attempts are, but their stories really could vary wildly LOL For Léo it's like 'yes, er... i stared at her for a full minute before she politely smiled and excused herself' or 'he asked me about my wine business and i told him i didn't have one'. While they mope, can Morgan at least help him keep a handle on his horny mom? 😭

Yeaaaah, I sorta figured. That's okay though because that suspicion will not deter Euphemia in the slightest. She has no interest in people usually but beautiful people... Oh man, she is going to be temporarily obsessed LOL She will sketch either of them a thousand times over after their first meeting and show them like 'which do u think i should paint... ah.... perhaps all of them' with a dreamy voice.

Euphy isn't particularly bothered by "weird" personalities at all, so Augusta could try to scare her off but it wouldn't really do anything LMAO She would just be like 'such a party trick. i'm sure the ladies and gentlemen are fond of that one' with a faint smirk, pfft.

As for Isobel though, ohhh, that would be wonderful. Ballet is lovely. Truthfully, even if Euphy found out about her more unsavoury life on the black market, she would pretty much be unaffected. If anything, that just makes Isobel more interesting LOL Steal her some exotic, hard to acquire perfumes pls

Léo's pursuits are barely even romances, so idk how pathetic Morgan's attempts are, but their stories really could vary wildly LOL For Léo it's like 'yes, er... i stared at her for a full minute before she politely smiled and excused herself' or 'he asked me about my wine business and i told him i didn't have one'. While they mope, can Morgan at least help him keep a handle on his horny mom? 😭
Sweeeeeet 😍 if Augusta must choose then she will but she'll be sure to let her know how much of a bother it is smh. Isobel will give her whole details that she should add for each drawing lmao she is very involved in the art. Will offer to pose too.

Augusta in her head just "I thought I was the odd one" she can't seem to ignore her so might as well chat with her and grow warm to her before she knows it

Ahhh Isobel would be flabbergasted if Euphy found out her more serious work lmao. She works so hard to keep it secret that if this short frail girl found out, it's a blow. And blackmail wouldn't seem to work with her so she'd have to *naturally trust her*???? Well, she will be able.to pull her mask off in front of her and talk casually to her in private. "Dear Euphemia" and "My dear Euphy" will be used often. All the stolen perfumes left on her balcony likes gifts from a cat lol

He is worst than Morgan for sure. Morgan takes his time courting blind to how they are already going after someone else. Which isn't much better buuut they can still weep together.

Uhum, horny momma what?

Sweeeeeet 😍 if Augusta must choose then she will but she'll be sure to let her know how much of a bother it is smh. Isobel will give her whole details that she should add for each drawing lmao she is very involved in the art. Will offer to pose too.

Augusta in her head just "I thought I was the odd one" she can't seem to ignore her so might as well chat with her and grow warm to her before she knows it

Ahhh Isobel would be flabbergasted if Euphy found out her more serious work lmao. She works so hard to keep it secret that if this short frail girl found out, it's a blow. And blackmail wouldn't seem to work with her so she'd have to *naturally trust her*???? Well, she will be able.to pull her mask off in front of her and talk casually to her in private. "Dear Euphemia" and "My dear Euphy" will be used often. All the stolen perfumes left on her balcony likes gifts from a cat lol

He is worst than Morgan for sure. Morgan takes his time courting blind to how they are already going after someone else. Which isn't much better buuut they can still weep together.

Uhum, horny momma what?

Awww, they could be such sweet friends. Augusta can try to push her away all she wants, but Euphy will be pretty unaffected unless she says sumn insanely heinous to her LOL She can show Euphy her books and plants :D And mayhaps be painted with them... 👀

OKAY BUT. THATS ADORABLE. MY DEAR EUPHY... i'm in love. Like I want that to happen now and they have an agreement. Euphy wouldn't expose her anyway, since she would rather paint her than rat her out to the authorities LOL She'll hit her right back with 'Isobel my dearest', 'Isobel, darling'. Having a little collection with all her fancy gifts from Isobel. They'd look absolutely gorgeous standing next to each other too... Might I say, power couple vibes? 🥴

LOLOL oof, Morgan. Barking up all the wrong trees I see. Léo is constantly watching over his horny widow mom who is busy flirting with every single available man alive, Léona. If Morgan comes within an inch of her radius she'll flirt with him too. Sorry buddy LMAO

Uhum, horny momma what?

Awww, they could be such sweet friends. Augusta can try to push her away all she wants, but Euphy will be pretty unaffected unless she says sumn insanely heinous to her LOL She can show Euphy her books and plants :D And mayhaps be painted with them... 👀

OKAY BUT. THATS ADORABLE. MY DEAR EUPHY... i'm in love. Like I want that to happen now and they have an agreement. Euphy wouldn't expose her anyway, since she would rather paint her than rat her out to the authorities LOL She'll hit her right back with 'Isobel my dearest', 'Isobel, darling'. Having a little collection with all her fancy gifts from Isobel. They'd look absolutely gorgeous standing next to each other too... Might I say, power couple vibes? 🥴

LOLOL oof, Morgan. Barking up all the wrong trees I see. Léo is constantly watching over his horny widow mom who is busy flirting with every single available man alive, Léona. If Morgan comes within an inch of her radius she'll flirt with him too. Sorry buddy LMAO
I don't think she has in her to do something heinous least of all to Euphy so they're safe from that. She's gonna go from "if you insist" to "I must insist, Euphy" lol and why they start getting closer maybe go Anne of Green Gables style "my bosom friend, Eupemia". She will be more than satisfied piling up painting, reading books, and looking for plants. Visiting her is the only reason she'd leave her home that isn't for parties.

Absolutely power couple. It's all fun and games until you realize you think about the Wellington girl a little more than normal. I very much imagine their dynamic like this too:
image0-1.jpg

Isobel just being "it's a dog eat dog world and you gotta look out for un" but then she's just hanging out on Euphy's balcony listening to her talk about her drawings with a little smile and head tilt

💀 Iss all good. He's just the "hehe, I'm in trouble kid". Like he's never been the awkward type but he is when his friend's mom is flirting him up.

• Wicked
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I don't think she has in her to do something heinous least of all to Euphy so they're safe from that. She's gonna go from "if you insist" to "I must insist, Euphy" lol and why they start getting closer maybe go Anne of Green Gables style "my bosom friend, Eupemia". She will be more than satisfied piling up painting, reading books, and looking for plants. Visiting her is the only reason she'd leave her home that isn't for parties.

Absolutely power couple. It's all fun and games until you realize you think about the Wellington girl a little more than normal. I very much imagine their dynamic like this too:
View attachment 235726

Isobel just being "it's a dog eat dog world and you gotta look out for un" but then she's just hanging out on Euphy's balcony listening to her talk about her drawings with a little smile and head tilt

💀 Iss all good. He's just the "hehe, I'm in trouble kid". Like he's never been the awkward type but he is when his friend's mom is flirting him up.

LMAO. Bosom friend is very appropriate, honestly. Euphy will mayhaps read a book if Augusta has an recommendations. It's not her favourite thing to do, but ah, the things she's willing to do for her few friends and muses... pfft. Augusta can hear all about the Wellington family shenanigans through Euphemia LOL

Thinking on it, Euphy could paint on Augusta's plant pots if she has any... Or mayhaps make some custom, hand painted bookmarks for her 👀

As for Isobel, aaaa, I love that LMAO
Euphy shrugging like 'I don't particularly believe you're doing any wrong. Not any more than a cunning businessman would do.' I can't deny I'm a slut for this kind of dynamic 🥴 They just spend hours together talking while Euphy stares just a touch too long... Their hands brushing every once in a while... Adjusting each other's dresses and lingering a moment more than necessary... Sure, it's because Isobel is beautiful, but she won't deny interest, she's very straightforward about her feelings and wanting to see her more often.

'I'd like to see you again soon.'
'I enjoy our time together.'
'If you ever find yourself in need of company, sneak onto my balcony.'

Like she isn't gonna beat around the bush. If Isobel wants to infiltrate her room she is more than welcome and if she wants connections or anything else that Euphy can provide, she can have it.

Poor Morgan. Luckily for him, he's not super high status nor is he super rich so Léona won't be on his tail for long. She's got bigger fish to catch in this pond LOL don't worry bud, at least through Léo you can get all the fancy French wine you want when you're mourning the loss of your 32nd love of the year... LMAO

LMAO. Bosom friend is very appropriate, honestly. Euphy will mayhaps read a book if Augusta has an recommendations. It's not her favourite thing to do, but ah, the things she's willing to do for her few friends and muses... pfft. Augusta can hear all about the Wellington family shenanigans through Euphemia LOL

Thinking on it, Euphy could paint on Augusta's plant pots if she has any... Or mayhaps make some custom, hand painted bookmarks for her 👀

Lmao it's all for a good cause surely. If she doesn't want to read, Augusta will be more than happy to read to her. She has very dramatic readings and maybe there'll even be a little acting. Tbh I think she would love to hear all about the Wellington drama, if given the opportunity she would love to see it LOL she longs for adventure a bit!

Yes to all of that! She is not quite as good at painting as Euphy so she will perhaps embroider her something of her liking or play her requested songs on her piano. Her most artsy talents

As for Isobel, aaaa, I love that LMAO
Euphy shrugging like 'I don't particularly believe you're doing any wrong. Not any more than a cunning businessman would do.' I can't deny I'm a slut for this kind of dynamic 🥴 They just spend hours together talking while Euphy stares just a touch too long... Their hands brushing every once in a while... Adjusting each other's dresses and lingering a moment more than necessary... Sure, it's because Isobel is beautiful, but she won't deny interest, she's very straightforward about her feelings and wanting to see her more often.

'I'd like to see you again soon.'
'I enjoy our time together.'
'If you ever find yourself in need of company, sneak onto my balcony.'

Like she isn't gonna beat around the bush. If Isobel wants to infiltrate her room she is more than welcome and if she wants connections or anything else that Euphy can provide, she can have it.

We love women supporting women, especially during this time lmao It is strangely a breath of fresh air to have that sort of company. I do think part of her would be momentarily conflicted, being envious of the life Euphy has as it's the one she's always wanted but still sincerely (rarely a word she associates with herself) enjoying the time spent and building a relationship with her.

'Just say when' and she'll make time. I feel like when she does it's always unpredictable when she does drop by. And she 100% does that on purpose to be safe. She may occasionally ask her for help, but not too much in case it gets dangerous for Euphy or unreasonable. I can also imagine her teaching Euphy how to pickpocket, pick locks, etc at balls she sneaks into. All the necessary skills ~

Poor Morgan. Luckily for him, he's not super high status nor is he super rich so Léona won't be on his tail for long. She's got bigger fish to catch in this pond LOL don't worry bud, at least through Léo you can get all the fancy French wine you want when you're mourning the loss of your 32nd love of the year... LMAO

Understandable, Léona. Still, I think he's very fond of them both even if awkward with one. And that's 33rd love, thank you much. He has no fancy things to give in turn except cheap healthcare. Cheap as in not expensive, not that the healthcare itself is bad. He is very good at what he does even if he's not a doctor.

Lmao it's all for a good cause surely. If she doesn't want to read, Augusta will be more than happy to read to her. She has very dramatic readings and maybe there'll even be a little acting. Tbh I think she would love to hear all about the Wellington drama, if given the opportunity she would love to see it LOL she longs for adventure a bit!

Yes to all of that! She is not quite as good at painting as Euphy so she will perhaps embroider her something of her liking or play her requested songs on her piano. Her most artsy talents

We love women supporting women, especially during this time lmao It is strangely a breath of fresh air to have that sort of company. I do think part of her would be momentarily conflicted, being envious of the life Euphy has as it's the one she's always wanted but still sincerely (rarely a word she associates with herself) enjoying the time spent and building a relationship with her.

'Just say when' and she'll make time. I feel like when she does it's always unpredictable when she does drop by. And she 100% does that on purpose to be safe. She may occasionally ask her for help, but not too much in case it gets dangerous for Euphy or unreasonable. I can also imagine her teaching Euphy how to pickpocket, pick locks, etc at balls she sneaks into. All the necessary skills ~

Understandable, Léona. Still, I think he's very fond of them both even if awkward with one. And that's 33rd love, thank you much. He has no fancy things to give in turn except cheap healthcare. Cheap as in not expensive, not that the healthcare itself is bad. He is very good at what he does even if he's not a doctor.

I kinda love the idea of them just vibing, Augusta reading and Euphy painting. Maybe they could even play games, like Augusta reads out a passage and Euphy tries to sketch or paint what she's envisioning :OOO Euphy actually quite likes music so Augusta playing her some pretty songs would actually be really nice!

For their friendship, do you want it to be pre-established or do you want to play it out from the start? I'm good with either. If we play it out, whenever fire has that realm event we could have them meet there? Or if it's pre-established we could have them hang out in their own thread or sumn else. I don't have a pref!

As for Isobel and Euphy, I kinda do want us to start their story at the beginning because oh my goooosh I'm invested and I wanna see their initial meeting then play out Euphy somehow discovering Isobel's secret... (Maybe Isobel gets contracted to steal something from the Wellington manor and Euphy catches her? But instead of turning her in, she lets her go because she's painted her before and she quite likes her? 👀)

Euphy isn't against learning how to pickpocket or pick locks, honestly. She's not super interested in actually using those skills, but she'll happily learn from Isobel if it wins her some more time at her side LOL

If you're down to start a thread for these two, I'm so in 😩💕

Wonderful >:3c I'm down to have them as pre-established friendsies if you'd like, or we can play out them meeting at a bar and sharing their woes with one another? Up to you LOL

• Wicked

I kinda love the idea of them just vibing, Augusta reading and Euphy painting. Maybe they could even play games, like Augusta reads out a passage and Euphy tries to sketch or paint what she's envisioning :OOO Euphy actually quite likes music so Augusta playing her some pretty songs would actually be really nice!

For their friendship, do you want it to be pre-established or do you want to play it out from the start? I'm good with either. If we play it out, whenever fire has that realm event we could have them meet there? Or if it's pre-established we could have them hang out in their own thread or sumn else. I don't have a pref!

As for Isobel and Euphy, I kinda do want us to start their story at the beginning because oh my goooosh I'm invested and I wanna see their initial meeting then play out Euphy somehow discovering Isobel's secret... (Maybe Isobel gets contracted to steal something from the Wellington manor and Euphy catches her? But instead of turning her in, she lets her go because she's painted her before and she quite likes her? 👀)

Euphy isn't against learning how to pickpocket or pick locks, honestly. She's not super interested in actually using those skills, but she'll happily learn from Isobel if it wins her some more time at her side LOL

If you're down to start a thread for these two, I'm so in 😩💕

Wonderful >:3c I'm down to have them as pre-established friendsies if you'd like, or we can play out them meeting at a bar and sharing their woes with one another? Up to you LOL
I love them already lmao wholesome friendships steal my heart I swear.

We could have them at the halfway point? Like they've already met and Augusta's uncle is insisting she befriends her. So at the event they could run into each other lol

----

Oh gosh I love that initial meeting and then they meet for a second time like at a party? Or say Euphy goes to see a ballet with family or something and recognizes her?

I would love to open a thread for them! I forgot to add that Euphy's storyline should probably be added to the Wellington's family thread. Another child engaging with someone Joanna is sure not to be happy about, but she doesn't have to know lol

---

I'mma say we could play them out at the bar because I think it'll be very entertaining lmao

We could have them at the halfway point? Like they've already met and Augusta's uncle is insisting she befriends her. So at the event they could run into each other lol

----

Oh gosh I love that initial meeting and then they meet for a second time like at a party? Or say Euphy goes to see a ballet with family or something and recognizes her?

I would love to open a thread for them! I forgot to add that Euphy's storyline should probably be added to the Wellington's family thread. Another child engaging with someone Joanna is sure not to be happy about, but she doesn't have to know lol

---

I'mma say we could play them out at the bar because I think it'll be very entertaining lmao

Cool!! :D Sounds good, we can wait til the first event comes up to figure out the deets of what we'll have them do for that then <3

Yesss, Isobel getting roped into a deal with Euphy then them running into each other again at a party would fantastic. I can already imagine the shenanigans and the tension. I'll go add that to the Wellington thread. Euphy can go visit one of her shows later on when they're closer >:3c

For the thread, would you like to start it or would you like me to? Since we'll be making threads for both these two + Léo and Morgan, I think it'd be fair if we did the starter for one each. Lemme know your preference :D

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies

----

---

Cool!! :D Sounds good, we can wait til the first event comes up to figure out the deets of what we'll have them do for that then <3

Yesss, Isobel getting roped into a deal with Euphy then them running into each other again at a party would fantastic. I can already imagine the shenanigans and the tension. I'll go add that to the Wellington thread. Euphy can go visit one of her shows later on when they're closer >:3c

For the thread, would you like to start it or would you like me to? Since we'll be making threads for both these two + Léo and Morgan, I think it'd be fair if we did the starter for one each. Lemme know your preference :D
Sounds like a plan! for them all and I would prefer you make the other thread, I think one each to start is a good idea ^^