3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
You ever get that weird feeling like you've been here before?

Yeah I use to hang out here a while ago and finally decided to return after a hard year or so. I'm hoping to get back to rping on a regular basis and work on my skills as well as making some new friends along the way. New friends are always fun right?

Anyway, a little bit about myself I guess.

So I love anime. Here's you a short list of what I like most at the moment:
My Hero Academia (Would love to play Todoroki in a cannon rp or in a pairing with Deku, IIda, and Bakugou)
Servamp
Tokyo Ghoul (Uta is my spirit animal)
Black butler (I love CielxSebatian pairings, no judgy!)

I do have some ideas for rps that have been on my mind lately. I'll go ahead and list a few topics/concepts that I enjoy:

School rps are my favorite (I like to mix asylum/mental ward rps and school rps together and just get a big ol' thing of crazy going on.)
Zombie rps are fun when done right.
Asylum rps could be fun by themselves
Furry rps (I have a barn yard idea that could be a lot of fun.)

Anyway, that's about enough out of me. If anyone is interested in any of my ideas I do want to say that I prefer MxM rps, though I'm good with transgender characters as well. (I'm transgender myself so I know quite a bit on the subject.) That's all from me for now. Hopefully there are some friendly or like minded people out there.

Reactions: ShadezAblaze
Hey, welcome back! Or just... welcome, since the site is a bit different from what it used to be a year ago. Anyway, glad to have you with us! Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask any questions if they come up. Have fun!

Hey :3 Welcome back!! Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard go of it. Hopefully you'll find plenty of people here to befriend and write those stories that make you smile when you read them with. Also if you are looking to brush up your writing skills you should check out the Creative Content area. There are a plethora of lesson and exercises there for anyone looking to work on their writing. Happy Roleplaying :3

Hey there, welcome back! If you haven't already, you should make a request thread in Partner Connections or in Redstar if you're looking for the smutty stuff. Things have definitely changed around since last you've been here, but you may notice the sticky INFO threads at the top of the forum sections; those can help you orient yourself.

If you have any further questions, just let me know. I'm happy to help.

Also, did you know that your avatar may need medical attention, I am pretty sure bleeding rainbows is not normal