Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
Heyo, this is an...odd and rather extreme request. Let me first off state this will be DARK. It will have heavy themes, such as abuse and rape, as well as an overall sense of dread due to the way the world is now. If you are alright with all these themes then let me give you the plot. So the plot I have going so far is that the world has been plunged into an eternal freeze. The world suddenly and sharply lunched down in temperature, the result was world wide panic and a number of the most stable areas (government wise) becoming simply too cold for human life. The few areas warm enough to support life are contested by the people nearby and factions have only recently started to form. The story I have planned involves a young woman getting kidnapped in the initial panic of The Freeze, she wakes up sometime later only to be held in some sort of location hidden away from the rest of the world a victim of a strange possibly sociopathic man. The story would then evolve along the lines of her escaping, learning about him, and learning about the world and how everything happened. Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you are interested post here or pm. I'd like a decent length for posting and I might be a bit selective if enough people apply.

I'm interested.

Sounds actually interesting. That is saying something when I usually read these sign ups for a laugh xD I would totally rp this with yah

Ah forgot to mention I want to play the man

See. That is the first thing you should say xD. Love the idea, I do not play female characters though

Sounds interesting and dark, I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.