1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

An odd request... (Craving M/M)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mits, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright so, I'm an artist. I'm also a writer, but I like to draw a little more than I write. So. For this request, I want to try something I've never done In RP form before.
    On My Part, I would like to try out replies in the form of a One page comic, or more, depending on how much I am willing to draw.
    On your part, you can draw, if you'd like, or simply write a paragraph if you aren't an artist.

Since this is such an odd request, I encourage you to pitch Ideas of your own that you would like to do, though I do have ONE condition. Absolutely. No. Fandoms. Fan Characters, Maybe. Licensed characters, No.

And if I'm going to be drawing your character as we RP, I'm going to need a picture that Is either a face claim, or a vivid description. Because I don't want to feel awkward drawing anything that doesn't belong to you.

I don't have Plots, But I do have a small amount Parings I'd be Willing to fumble around with. Again, This is totally experimental. I am Craving M/M, but you may Suggest M/F if you really like any of these parings.

Prince/Bodyguard (fantasy setting, most likely)
    Stray "cat"/house "cat". (Nekos.)
    Necromancer/Re-animated person. (Most likely huge time gap.)

2. Hello, I'm not an artist, but your idea sounds very interesting. If the spot is still open, I would like to give it a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.