Hello~ I'm Mystical Fox, Iwakus resident fox fanatic! First off I would like to extend an apology to my past rp partners. I disappeared without a trace for a while and I'm sorry. I ended up going through some stuff with friends and my mental health. I may not be better yet but, I ready to hop back in. I hope that those I rp'd with do not hate me for what I did. Now with that out of the way I'll go onto a little about myself. I'm 19 years old and have been rping for about 4 years now and writing since I was 13. Currently I'm out of school but, I just got a job so my schedule with vary. If I'm unable to get on I will let you know! As for writing type I consider myself advanced to adept. I can post anywhere from 2 paragraphs to novel sized posts. Depending on the post I can post really fast or it could take a day or two. Though this will also depend on what my partner throws out.
EXPECTATIONS Literacy and Length: With this I'm pretty lenient as not everyone is perfect, even me. So, with this a few spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes are okay as long as it's not every paragraph. Speaking of with I tend to like 2 or more paragraphs coming from my partner with details. More than that is welcome but, that is the minimum I can work with. Posting Speed: I don't really care how long it takes for someone to post as I know IRL stuff comes first. But! Please let me know if it will take more than a week. After about 2 weeks I'll assume that the rp is over an archive it. Mature Themes: I don't mind writing these scenes but, please be 18+. I love Iwaku and don't wanna get kicked for rping with someone underage. That being said my plot to smut ration is either 60/40 or 70/30. Communication: Please talk to me. Weather it's just about plot or you just need to rant about life. I'm great at helping and I love OOC chat! But, I won't be offended if you don't talk to outside of plotting :) Writing Sample: I prefer that you send me a writing sample but, it's not required. I would just like to know if we are compatible writers. Though if you do not provide a writing sample that's okay!
- Witch/Wizard x Prince/Princess
- Witch x Wizard
- Prince x Princess
- Angel x Demon
- Angel x Human
- Demon x Human
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Werewolf x Human
- Bad boy x Good Girl
- Prep x Stoner
- Jock x Nerd
- Widowed Woman x Single Father
- Professor x Professor
- Single Mother x Teacher
- Superhero x Villain
- God(ess) x Human
- Soulmates: The first words you're soulmate will ever say to you is tattooed on yourself
- Highschool: Our teachers keep pairing us together even though we're polar opposites, but I can't deny that you're really cute
- Coffee Shop: You always give fake names but your kinda cute and I'd really like to know your real name but here I am writing 'Magneto' on your stupid Frappuccino and shouting this shit out loud is getting old
- Wonderland: Where out characters get lost in wonderland
- Fairy Tale: Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, ect.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Greed, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, ect.
- Road Trip: Runaways, Hitch-hiking
- Light and Dark: In the after life there are two sides, Angels and Demons. They roam the earth as normal people, fulfilling there missions before returning home. Due to them being on earth together a rule was put in place, don't fall in love with the other side. But rules are meant to be broken right? Currently on earth there is and angel working in a bookshop there mission is to help as many people as possible find peace in their life before they die. Also on earth is the second in command of the demon army. There mission, to cause as much trouble as possible without getting caught. These two beings meet one day and it's an unforgettable meeting. One that leaves the other in there minds for days. As the story goes on secrets will be reviled and trust will be broken as the two slowly fall in love. A mistake that could cos them everything.
- Life Span: Character A is a magic user, but they've inherited a family curse that drops time off of Character A's lifespan whenever they use magic. One day, while walking to their job, Character A watches as Character B accidently steps out in front of a city bus and Character A, acting on reflex, uses a large amount of magic to save them. Character Bis also a magic user and coincidentally, the only one who can break Character A's family curse, but time is quickly running out for Character A.
- Star Hunter: Character A is a 'star hunter', meaning that they track down and follow shooting stars to the place where fallen angels land. Character B is a fallen angel with broken wings that is trying to plead with Character A.
- Angel of Mine: One day, on Muse A's walk home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on the to call and ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them. After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up and immediately starts drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A's home with their own blood. Terrified Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God's Army. Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn't a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole with Muse A because they have nowhere else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.
- Fairy Tail
- Naruto Shippuden
- Death Note
- Ouran Highschool Host Club
- One Piece
- Black Butler
- Soul Eater
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Harry Potter
- Marvel Movies
- Disney Movies
- Lord of the Rings
- Gravity Falls
- Sex Education
- Rick and Morty
- Grey Wolves Series
- Witch and Wizard Series - House of Night Series