Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
What the deuce is going on?
VICTORY IS MINE!

too many haters in iwaku
Tell me about it.

I really need to get to know the staff members
Yup.

Someone's trying to get into the meaty bits of the Roleplay Vault. What could he want from there?
Delicious Iwaku Meats.

WHAT IS THIS THING IN MY INBOX? T___T
o_o

wth is with this packhorse dude?
Hurr hurr. Pack Horse.

What's with this strange message brain wizard! >.<
Pew pew!

There was a hack message on my inbox, they said they want to hack all the admins
Er... the message said nothing of the sort. How very suspicious...

well if you need some help I can do a little bit of stuff myself.. can program a honeypot ..I think.
See. I told you there was a hacker on Iwaku.

I don't role play for a reason on this site. I don't put up anything that anyone in the world can steal or use in their own stories without crediting the original author. I've run into that too often. I've learned my lesson. But I guess it's okay for me to steal your work and turn it into a work. -takes a note-

After this stunt by this ignorant staffer of yours, I'm out. I can no longer trust this site. I've been in the hacker community before during my high school years. I was in it for 5 years. Flags are put down all the time as a boast, a flaunt, or a tease to the system admins. It isn't uncommon.

Secondarily, he directly insulted me. How this person ever reached staff status I have no clue. I wouldn't even give him the keys to the restroom.

You've just lost yet another person. You can thank Asmodeus for that.

Good bye.
You don't roleplay here because you assume we're all assholes who will steal your work. And I'm supposed to be UPSET that you're leaving?

you may have to choke a bitch.
I always do.

Someone has sent troll messages. Please put them under moderation.
Direct and to the point. I like it.

now I have a master list of active site members to spam with RP invites :D
o__o

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE TOO LONG TO GET FUCKING HACKED BY A BUNCH OF INTERNET CUNTS WHO CAN'T FACE PEOPLE LIKE MEN! NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU WANKER! SERIOUSLY IF ALL MY NON EXISTANT RPS DIES FROM HACK I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU COUCH LIKE A FUCKING BOSS!!! RAGHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHHGHGHGHG >:I
NOT MY SOFA!! O__O

What ever this is its not funny o 3 o
Tell meh whats going on so we can move this fun lil activity along man
No sense of humour.

I am coming for your curtains.

Tell them to prepare their folds.
Drape Rape. o_o

I want a witty response.
Fuck you too.

M7YLS.jpg
No.

I am scared and alone, and seek your guidance.
Goode... gooode....

Looks like you'e got hackers. We'd better does something about this quickly or it'll be trouble for sure.
Yup.

My name...is NOT Rikk!!
o_o

It isn't safe to talk here. We need a place to meet and discuss business.
<__<

Asmo you butt-sniffing douchecanoe, what is with this PM? I demand satisfaction.
Douchecanoe.

Help. I have no idea what is going on
Welcome to Iwaku

if this is an rp your doing an epic job
Well I'm glad someone thinks so.

Some men just want to watch the Smut burn.
*nod nod*

Who could hate you? This is the kinda shit you can really sink your teeth into
Now there's an image.

You smell like chives, your mother dresses you funny, and you can't read good
T__T

Someday, someone will make you fall. Someday. I will wait.
o__o

Alright then, I have faith in you. I shall refrain from deleting my account.
Yeah... if you could muster up such Herculean restraint, I'd be grateful.

Chronos
kk.....so was this just some random hacker trying to mess with us or just some scorned iwaku member that had been banned in the past?
Asmodeus
Scorned member. Definitely.
Chronos
....*sigh* I know it sucks getting banned or what ever happened to them but it's childish to try and get revenge
Asmodeus-
Yeah, some people have too much time on their hands.
>_>

I know it may be an immature prank. But it could potentially be dangerous. I suggest you back up everything starting NOW, just in case. On a separate drive, something. Then maybe get a new server. It's hard to start over, and they could attack again, but don't ever give into these childish assholes. Ever.
I swear I never will.

But if this is a prank from that Diana girl to get people to annoy you, tell her she's a 12-year-old immature shithole and should stop.
Diana, you're a 12 year old immature shithole. Please stop.

Summary for those who didn't read:
Asmo is a hacker-seeking douchecanoe whose interior decorating is going to be raped, he looks and smells funny, holds our accounts in the balance, and is being pranked by Diana (who is apparently an immature shithole and must be stopped).

Good game, guys. Good game.

We've got some crazies.

No, I'm not ironically stating the obvious. o_o

That was the funniest thing. And seriously that ass hole who says he's quitting isn't worthy of being an Iwakuan.

That's not my name.

Cool i think i can see my post. I'm famous now. HEY MIKEY HE LIKES IT

12 year old immature shithole, my ass. >:[

DIANA'S SHIT LIST. YOU'RE ON IT!

This just made my day.