An Introduction

L

LeoKasper

Original poster
Hello,

I recently decided I would try to get back into roleplaying. I participated in a number of RP's years ago and wanted to experience those same feelings of wonder I did back then all over again.

I roleplayed for about 2 years consistently before stopping to focus on finishing college. Now that I'm just working I'm finding I have more spare time and want to get back into it.

I used to Roleplay over at Roleplayer Guild and decided to give this site a go.

As far as what I'm looking for in a RP, I'm looking for more of an advanced level of roleplay, focused on character development and story rather than constant banter back and forth between characters. I was browsing a few RP's before creating this account and I noticed one creator had specified they wanted their participants to post in "rounds". Having the creator post followed by each participant posting once or twice before moving to the next round.

This is the same posting style I used to RP in and it is the style I like to most, again trying to avoid the constant back and forth banter between people or instead focusing on one long compilation post should 2 people decide they want to converse back and forth.

As far as genres I like Sci Fi, Old-Fashioned Fantasy (Dragons, Knights, Mages etc.), Steampunk, Post Apocalyptic, and even a bit of Fanbase. Though I am always open to new things given the plot interests me.

I look forward to Roleplaying again granted I can find something that interests me.

Here's hoping to have to opportunity to play with many of the members of this site. If anyone knows of an RP that might be right for me, give me a shout and I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,
-Kasper

Welcome LeoKasper! We share a bit in common; we're both new, both haven't roleplayed in a couple of years due to college, and both prefer advanced stories. Here's hoping we've found our home! Good luck to you!

Leo, welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here .. Just do NOT FEED THE Bunnies!@.@

Hallo there Kasper, welcome to the siiiiite!