An Introduction

I

Irongraze

Original poster
'Ello there, everyone! My name.. Well, my alias, anyway.. Is Leviticus Irongraze. But you, ladies and gentlemen, may simply call me Levi. Or Doc, considering that my favourite persona to roleplay as is a slightly insane doctor/villain with a kind heart. But enough chit-chat on my part! I hope we shall become good friends soon, all of you!

Sincerely, Levi

WELCOME~! You're alias reminds me of something a Charr would be named! (out-the-window reference) Which legion are you from? :D You're from England too? Yay~! xD I'm the crazy one who doesn't interact with anyone outside of people I roleplay with. This is unheard of from me! Anyways, enough craziness on my part, welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Levi!

Since you like to play a doctor...I have no other choice but to yell out MEDIC! Every time I see you.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Levi!

So...if your a crazy doctor, when I come to you, you wont perform crazy experiments on me, right?

Hmmm....I will take that risk and come to you anyway!

Enjoy your stay here!

Thank you all so very much for being such a kind and welcoming community. It's ever so nice to meet a band of such pleasant people as all of you.

Apologies for not hitting the "thank" button for all those posts straight off, by the way. I'm still figuring this whole thing out. Oh, the n00b I am.

Hey Levi!
Welcome to Iwaku! :D
Hope you enjoy your time here!

No, no we like the thank button! D:

I'm going to further warm up this welcome because as the Goddess of Fire, its what I am sworn to do. :[

Welcome, Levi. You may call me Iliana. It's such a pleasure to have you here amongst our community! If you need help with anything, give us Blue people a tap! We'll steer you in the right direction!

Doc Levi!
Welcome to Iwaku!

All doctors are very very welcome.
I give them cookies like these:

cookies.jpeg

...so that they have something to munch on whilst browsing the forums!
And clicking Likes buttons!

Have fun, and see you around!

:D