An introduction to Mesfin.

W

Withdrawn Mesfin

Original poster
Hi, I suppose it would be best to start off with a greeting of some kind. To greet you all as I turn over a new leaf whilst being on the last straw before giving up this fantastic gateway. I shall continue by stating my name and what my intentions are. I am Mesfin, a young Aries male in search of fantastic roleplays that I was told would be....here. The site is lovely, a little complex for me but I'll figure it out over time.

( Especially coding considering I come from an HTML site which is far more simple in my opinion. )

But to carry on, I'm a man of many many many ideas, having them appear and a new character concept every other week. Admittedly, I get bored rather fast if I have nothing to do and replies are taking seven eons. But, if the story is good on both ends, I simply seek to gather as many kinds of roleplays I can...from simple fluff to action-packed gore and even darker more adult-oriented themes.

For now, that's all I'm going to put up before working on characters. Feel free to message me on roleplays, I'd be more than willing to make characters for specific types of roleplays.
-- Farewell.

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm no good with BBcode myself but from what I hear, it's not hard to learn. Anyway, if you find yourself having trouble with the site, feel free to ask questions or seek guidance from anyone with a red name. Oh, and do check out the Newbie Care Package if you get the time.

Take this cookie :cookie: and have fun.

Hello and welcome to the site!
If you're used to doing coding things for post format by hand, you might be happier disabling the Rich Text Editor in your personal preferences. If you like adding in fancy bells and whistles, the rich text can be a headache trying to "help" you and breaking things left and right instead.

Anyway, if you need any help finding your way around, don't be afraid to ask!

Greetings fellow newbie. I'm settling in here as well and getting used to the site. If you're looking for a plot or even have a plot, feel free to shoot a message my way.
-Smallfrii

Greetings fellow newbie. I'm settling in here as well and getting used to the site. If you're looking for a plot or even have a plot, feel free to shoot a message my way.
-Smallfrii

I'd love to plot and I have many plots I wanna try stuff to expose people to! So, let's get down to it when we can, yes?

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm no good with BBcode myself but from what I hear, it's not hard to learn. Anyway, if you find yourself having trouble with the site, feel free to ask questions or seek guidance from anyone with a red name. Oh, and do check out the Newbie Care Package if you get the time.

Take this cookie :cookie: and have fun.

I suppose that my first question would be where would I begin attempting at getting roleplays?

I suppose that my first question would be where would I begin attempting at getting roleplays?

Depends on whether you're looking for Group roleplays or One-on-Ones. You can find potential groups in Group Brainstorming, and partners for 1x1's in Partner Connections. Just go through the threads and see what you like, or post one yourself and see who'll bite.