An Introduction, I Suppose

C

Caboose

Original poster
Right, as introduction threads are always just an absolute pleasure to write; let's get this over with started. Firstly allow me to extend my sincerest greetings to you who are so kind as to take a gander at my introduction. It's a delight to make your acquaintance, I am Caboose; a man of no shortage of interest and hobbies. Though writing places chief amongst those, I am an avid video gamer; some of my favorite franchises being Fallout, Pokemon, Mount & Blade, Elder Scrolls, and Halo. In addition to being well versed in world history, I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I've a fascination for seeing to it that the trials and tribulations of our ancestors aren't made moot or forgotten. It'd be fair to label me a historicist, but I digress. I've never been one for standing on ceremony, and I'm really not one to put myself on display. Even so, I'm glad to be here and genuinely hope to find a few creative partners, and craft some interesting worlds and stories. I'll hopefully have a request thread up before weeks end, but please my inbox is always open, and right now it's oh-so empty. So please, don't be a stranger I'd like to have a chance to get someone's wheels spinning and strike up a conversation. At any rate, I look forward to meeting people.

~ Caboose

Hello and welcome! Always good to see fellow Pokemon fans about. I see you have some good choices in favorite franchises :) Have a good time, find some good rp's, and don't forget to have fun!

Hello Caboose! I have to say, I love your name because Caboose from Red vs Blue is my favorite character, he's absolutely adorable and hilarious, but enough about that.

Welcome to Iwaku, my good friend!

I'm always so happy to meet and welcome anyone, but a fellow Halo fan gets a SUPER ULTRA MEGA welcome! I've loved that game forever, to the point that it's the only game I ever played competitively in (I failed, so much ehehe)! Super nice to meet you and super excited to have you here!