An Introduction, I say!

H

Harper

What do you prefer to be called? Harper suits me just fine.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? While I do enjoy a good mystery, I'll clear this one up and let you know I'm male.
How old are you? Twenty-three! That quarter-century keeps creeping up on me.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying for ten years intermittently, new to the site though.
Groups or One on One? I enjoy both, I much prefer groups though.
Pool or Beach? Throw a bar in there and you just try to drag me away from that pool.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Some additional info about myself, I'm a retail manager and that keeps me far busier than I would ever like. I'm also gay, and find it easier to just get that out in the open right away; so if you don't like it you can kindly skip off. I'm a fairly laid-back sort and like to describe myself as down-to-earth but really, my head couldn't get any further into the clouds.

I hope to make some fast friends here, and hopefully we can all write something impressive together!

Welcome to Iwaku, Harper! I hope you'll be able to find you self quite comfortable here in this land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Thanks, Thomas! I'll be sure to look you up when I'm in need!

Gay! Gay! Lookit the gay! -points-

Haha, I don't think anyone cares around here.
If you ever run into any trouble, just holler!

Welcome, Harper! If you were straight, I'd say you were a man after my own heart.. pool + bar is ♥. Especially if it's a swim-up bar, oh man. The weekend needs to come already!

Also, the quarter-century ain't so bad.

Glad to see you found your way here though, feel free to let me, or anyone else know if you need help or if you're interested in some roleplay!

Haha, thanks Koene, I'm sure I won't run into any problems but I'll be sure to come to you if I do.

Swim-up bars are basically the reason I go on vacations. I'm counting down the days till my trip in October. <3

Reactions: Koene