1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

An Introduction by Pinnacling

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pinnacling, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello! I'm the Doctor! Okay, I lied. You may call me Pinnacling. It's random, but I'm random. So, it works. I've been roleplaying for six years on various sites. I'm really weird, and I embrace my weirdness gladly. I've been seeking a new roleplay home for some time now, but it seems I've finally found a compatible one. I love making new friends, so feel free to come chat with me or contact me about a possible roleplay.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Pinnacling! There are tons of different personalities here, so I'm sure you'll find a bunch of new friends.

3. *Rises head out of water*

Welcome to Iwaku. Watch out for the stalkers.

4. Welcome! I think this site will be perfect for you :)

5. Ah~ doctor!!! *stops and looks around and brings the fangirl back in* hello and welcome to Iwaku^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.