An Imperial Affliction

wrong thread sweetheart ill make another one in a minute. if you actually read through my ooc thread you would know that i dont want a ton of people in one thread if you would be so nice and leave this one that would be awesome and ill have a new one started in a minute

also @Zaira i did say i would prefer to have a posting order. i said this so no one gets left behind in the roleplay and because i suck at groups. i know that makes this slow but if you like the idea please just bare with it

(I'm sorry! I guess I was q little confused. Won't happen again. Shall I delet it or it's ok?)

Oh... okay I didn't know that this thread wasn't accepting... sorry

Since it looks like we lost someone I'm going to have @AshenAngel come here and jump in and then I'm going to start us off again.
•please do round robin- post in the order you post to this post
•if someone is not online skip them- this includes when I'm gone too
•ready set go

Killian wheeled himself a little closer to the closed door to hear the girls words. "I don't know how asking what got you stuck in this hole offended you but I am sorry.... And you're not the only kid who's dying here. What I got, my cancer, it's not going to get better... What you have is just as bad, it all ends the same way so there's no use in crying over it for too long. Live what's left of your life. This is a sucky place to live it ... But it's a start" after finishing with his little speech Killian turned himself around with his chair his hook hand like usual getting caught in the spokes. He cursed slightly under his breath before he maneuvered himself and went back down the hall the way he had come

Lila stared at the open spot where the other girl had not sit a moment ago, she was very upset and Lila could understand why. Slowly she stood up, to go to her room. She gathered up all her Music Sheets, pens and pencils. Then a thought hit her, what if she invited the girl to come listen to her music.

Mika listened to him wheel away, and cried to herself for a few more minutes before getting up and walking over to the bathroom, where she dried her face off and left the room

He watched as Killian came back and stood up to apprach him. "How is she?" asked, even though he could immagine the answer. The face of the boy said everything: she probably didn't open the door. At that momento he felt bad about Killian too, he was probably feeling bad about making the young girl cry when he was just having a conversation.

Killian shrugged looking up at the other boy from his chair trying desperatly to get back into his cheerful mood, his own cheerfulness had been the only keeping him going for the longest time but admitting he wasn't going to get better out loud just made everything more real... At least he knew now he wasn't the only one dying

Lila stopped mid way to her room and walked back to where the boys where, she couldn't get poor Mika out of her mind "Killian" she softly called when she re- entered the room "Killian, how is she" she asked. Her voice breaking. She had lost many friends to the same illness that the young girl had. She wasn't going to see it happen again.