An Imperial Affliction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the link to the one you want me to join? :) I don't want to join the wrong one.
We already have two going. Seems like there will be a third, fourth, ect. ect. as four more people join. So every fourth person there will be a new post. As you being the second person you only need two more people for another thread. tl;dr You have to wait until more people join.

True story. If you want to start soon grab a few friends

Is it still open ? if so (JUST IN CASE~!)

name: Roy Keegan
cancer/other illness: eye cancer (time left: a year)
looks:
bbcc048dcb845ae99ccdc1ce80b755c2.jpg

other stuff needed to know: Ever since he got into the hospital the nurse always send a fake letters and flowers to cheer him up (Since his parent are too busy with work) and some noticeable thing is that he can play piano due to his experience he got when he was still able to see things clearly and his sharp hearing after the blindness came.

His Undeniably bad quote
"I'm just a bird who lost it's feather..."

and He have a butler name Alfred

He's rich

and he always use blindfold since he's afraid to show his eye to anyone

Last edited:
Yes I am accepting but I don't think blindness is acceptable for a hospital unless is underlying cause is something like cancer please edit your character and then you can join.

After that we just need one more person to start a thread

Yes I am accepting but I don't think blindness is acceptable for a hospital unless is underlying cause is something like cancer please edit your character and then you can join.

After that we just need one more person to start a thread
done editing~!

Alright... The technical name would have been better but I'll take it

Reactions: GreenSea
If I can still have the privilege of joining :3
My character:
name: Ri
cancer/other illness: Lung cancer (I had to}
looks:
6955dd3ebf43eb36db83917e528ae595.jpg

other stuff needed to know: "The word "cancer" still strikes a chord of fear in most people, but the truth is that death is just a normal part but for us it just comes faster more sudden and more painful on some occasions. I believe you just have to deal with it and accept your unrelenting fate"
She is very quiet and jokes around a bit but when she begins to know you her personality changes and she is usually listening to music. She also likes reading and is a nerd if you get to know her, She asked to never see her family again so she moved into the hospital, She did not want to burden them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes your still good but the groups aren't exactly working out so if your sill up for it we can do a one on one

And anyone else still intrested in doing onus the offer goes out to them as well

If I can still have the privilege of joining :3
My character:
name: Ri
cancer/other illness: Lung cancer (I had to}
looks:
6955dd3ebf43eb36db83917e528ae595.jpg

other stuff needed to know: "The word "cancer" still strikes a chord of fear in most people, but the truth is that death is just a normal part but for us it just comes faster more sudden and more painful on some occasions. I believe you just have to deal with it and accept your unrelenting fate"
She is very quiet and jokes around a bit but when she begins to know you her personality changes and she is usually listening to music. She also likes reading and is a nerd if you get to know her, She asked to never see her family again so she moved into the hospital, She did not want to burden them.

Status
Not open for further replies.