An Imperial Affliction

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not going to lie i DID cry.... horribly actually. i started this in honor of my grandmother who has fought off ans survived cancer 4 times! shes an amazing woman and still energetic as ever <3
Your gandmama Is luckily two of my family members passed away from cancer that is why I'm doing this rp ^^ in honorer of them. My cosein passed away with breast cancer and my Grandmama's sister lungs Cancer

cancer runs in my family too
Your gandmama Is luckily two of my family members passed away from cancer that is why I'm doing this rp ^^ in honorer of them. My cosein passed away with breast cancer and my Grandmama's sister lungs Cancer

Name: Rion Winter
Nickname (Most Children call him) : Cryso
Nickname meaning: People call him Cryso mainly because you can hear his weeps from his door at night, and his little sister gave him a small, thumb sized gem named chrysoberyl.

Illness: Depression/suicide

Personality: Rion is a quiet person, what you would really expect from a depressed kid. Likes to wander the halls and knows most of the staff there. He tends to think he is smarter than most kids because he can talk to adults with ease, but not with kids. And that brought him here, he tried to hang himself. It would have worked if he did not leave his pocket knife out when his little sister, age 12, had cut him down. Now he resides to the common room near the corner with no windows, or in his room.

Appearance:
ca99b5e3bbe74ddc22c998815996e11e65e270bd.png

Other tidbits: Only his sister wants to come visit him, but his parents must come with her until she is 14. He still keeps the gem in his pocket, he had a necklace to put the gem in, but he lost it while roaming the halls one night.

(this roleplay looks good! Hopefully I will see you all in the hospital! ...That sounds really REALLY morbid.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(this roleplay looks good! Hopefully I will see you all in the hospital! ...That sounds really REALLY morbid.)

Thats what made me laugh ^^

Thats what made me laugh ^^
Ah it was most likely the best joke that I could squeeze out. I am more like your character. More funny once you get to know him. But I felt like having two funny characters would be a bit "over kill" But not really at all.

Ah it was most likely the best joke that I could squeeze out. I am more like your character. More funny once you get to know him. But I felt like having two funny characters would be a bit "over kill" But not really at all.
My character is cheer full not funny XD

My character is cheer full not funny XD
Im too lazy to really change it now. Plus school is actually starting soon. I might change it once I get back home. But I like the setup I have now.

Name: Faith River

Illness: Severe depression and suicidal thoughts

Personality: Faith is new and doesn't talk to anyone, even the doctors have to get close to her for her to listen to them. She is very distant and ever since the... ever since what happened... she never says a word, or laughs, or smiles. She'd once been a happy go lucky teenager with a silly and loving personality... but that was before. The doctors don't even know what happened to her, a woman had found her collapsed on her yard and called an ambulance. She doesn't speak, so good luck trying to get close to her.

Appearance:
images (81).jpg

Other: Faith is new... in fact she only just got here. The doctors know Her depression isn't curable and have made her wear a red band to show she's incurable... hopeless... alone. She walks around the hospital, she never was one to be still, even after what happened. She often visits the church that is inside the hospital and the library. She was surprised that the hospital even had a church or library so she takes full advantage of them.

(I'm going to start my character with her being taken on a tour of the hospital. She'll be being shown multiple rooms of already mentioned parts of the hospital. )

Is this the IC then? :3 are we going to begin?

lol i know the feel im like that in real life a lot

Name: Archaeo Claude
Illness: Batten's Disease
Looks: For someone who is capable of dying any day, Archaeo looks decent enough. His eyes are a fierce hazel color, his hair jet black and silky to the touch.
Other: He is nearly blind due to his disease.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 5
cool just need two more people for another thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.