An idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

-A L I C E-

Here's an idea I want to try out:

Character A is a vampire that has lived for centuries they had one and only one true love. Now it's the year 2340. They're still alone vowing never to fall in love with another until they meet the true love again. One day on the streets of a city (what ever city you want) they see Character B in need of help. They go over to assist them when they realize that they look just like their true love. When in fact they believe that they are the reincarnation of their true love. They can't help but seem to be drawn to them. And the feeling seems to be mutual with the other person. They go on their ways thinking that they will never see each other again. Character A goes to the local coffee shop and sees that their true love is sitting there on their laptop. Character B recognizes them and buys my character a coffee. They sit together and begin to talk. Soon Character A asks Character B out on a date. They're for sure that it's the reincarnation of their true love and all the need to do is unlock memories.

I'll bite. Care to PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.