2. One post per day
Online Availability
4:00pm Est to 12:00am
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello and thanks for checking out my post! You can just call me Tone, and I've been writing for a while. I'm here to talk about an idea I've been thinking about, so let's get to it!

The World of Kine

Imagine a world that's dominated by a super storm, a land in which it's always raining. Swamps and wetlands are vast, monsters roam misty hills, and far away off in fog lurk the shadows of hulking beasts.

These monsters often take to hunting around the outskirts of villages and city, feeding on anyone foolish to venture out to far.

However, the people of this world found away to fight back. The smell of rain isn't the only that fills this world. All over there are blacksmiths, craftsmen who make amazing weapons and armor for those who aim to keep the world safe. Heat, iron, the crackle of electricity can be heard echoing off the hills.

Hunters
75138a182ce8653e182197187cd40d11.jpg

juan-carlos-stella-alik-dimas-final-2.jpg

flora-silve-12-eikk.jpg

The guardians of this world are known as hunters. Many sport all kinds of weapons and armor, be it traditional or something more futuristic. They roam the wetlands killing the monsters that threaten thier homes or for bounties.

The Story
Its pretty simple so far. Our characters are working together in order to take down a large bounty. The lurking monster of the fog known as Kirioni.

a748bb38b54dc5e83ea822b246e69479.jpg
So if you're interested please pm me so we can go over more details. Looking forward to writing with you :).

I'm interested PM me when you get a chance hehe