An Expanding Horizon (Sci-fi RP Interest Check)

V

Viral

Original poster
An Expanding Horizon
A new age is dawning, one where civilizations isolated in the universe until now will make contact, and who knows where it will lead from there? Alliances will be forged, war will be made, there will be death, but alongside it peace and advancement, and perhaps, in the end, it will all be for the better. Or it could end in a fiery death for all involved. Only time will tell.

----

So! Short paragraph up there, I know, but it's not like this will follow a specific plot or anything.

So the gist of it is, we will be playing as civilizations making their first jumps into other systems and will be making first contact with other players. This will eventually develop into stuff including diplomacy, war, trade, alliances, all that fun stuff. This isn't hard sci-fi; you don't have to go into great detail with everything or have everything explained. Some things will also be handwaved aside, such as why some of us will have a military and space navy when we haven't made contact with any other species (unless you'd rather give an explanation or not have a navy or army equipped for offworld missions).

I'm just checking interest on this, wouldn't want to post the signup straight away. Please, ask questions, as I will definitely answer them. Probably. So, fire away!

I am extremely interested, I was in an rp like this years ago and loved it! So this is right up my alley.