3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy
Hello! Hello! I am the Beast of Lores, and I come to you as an emissary of Macie Melody Lightfoot!

A while ago, Macie and the Beast began chatting and it turns out, she's had this idea for a while. A new and evil pokemon organization by the name of Team Rainbow (not official) who more or less acted as a kind of black market and occasional mayhem-sower. Now! I am no expert in Pokemon. But, I'm sure many of you are!

If anyone is interested in this idea and wishes to see it developed, please do come and say so! It'd be nice to see what this can turn into to. For now, I am not very knowledgeable on pokemon, so if someone is... well, as I said, do come!

And as the prefixes suggest, this is for a Group RP, so we'd like to get some plot developed as well.

I'm interested^^
I love pokemon^^

Too curious to pass. I'll check the summaries soon to give some feedback.

Who else is interested in this?

It died, didn't it? The interest?

Maybe it's just not too easy for many to intepret the lore. Perhaps presenting it in a more direct form might aid us?

Maybe it's just not too easy for many to intepret the lore. Perhaps presenting it in a more direct form might aid us?

No...it's just because no one wants anything to do with it. I now realize that i was just fooling myself in thinking that this RP would ever get a break. No matter what is done... people will find some way to see fault in it or just not like it regardless.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (40).png
Macie: *Sobbing* I can't deal with this anymore... I'm better off just giving up. I haven't a clue as to what i was thinking that this would ever be accepted. *Sobbing in heartbreak*

Very willing to give this a shot! I love Pokemon, and can help develop some of the lore. The "we're the bad guys and want to steal your Pokemon" bit has been a bit overdone by Team Rocket and Team Plasma though. Perhaps something a bit more dark and adult themed? Like how about an organization that experiments on Pokemon to cross mutate them? Like imagine having a Snorizard! lmao idk, just spitballing here.

Very willing to give this a shot! I love Pokemon, and can help develop some of the lore. The "we're the bad guys and want to steal your Pokemon" bit has been a bit overdone by Team Rocket and Team Plasma though. Perhaps something a bit more dark and adult themed? Like how about an organization that experiments on Pokemon to cross mutate them? Like imagine having a Snorizard! lmao idk, just spitballing here.

Hmm... That... just might be come out to work. I like how that sounds.

RIGHT?! Who doesn't like how Snorizard sounds! lol

But seriously though, I think there are so many things the Pokemon universe has never dove into and probably can't because it'd be too adult, or too polarizing.

RIGHT?! Who doesn't like how Snorizard sounds! lol

But seriously though, I think there are so many things the Pokemon universe has never dove into and probably can't because it'd be too adult, or too polarizing.

I wouldn't want it too too adult. But Polarizing... Eh... that's debatable. I don't think it'd be an issue. There's something about Delta Pokemon. Like a Glalie being instead of Ice... Being of fire. It's something to consider and or think about.