An Evil Haunted Mansion.

Mary was glad to hear Mark's calm voice on the other phone. He always eased her worries just by being so strong and dependable. "Hey,hon. I'm at the store now. Is there anything you want me to pick up?" She asked.

Jennifer was definitely happy with how things were so peaceful. She even left the t.v. on some random soap opera while she finished drying the dishes. Suddenly, just as she was nearly done, a figure of a tall man appeared-- the same one Mark had seen! He stared at Jennifer, who couldn't help but stare back... "Uh... hi?" she said hesitantly. The figure instantly seemed surprised she even saw him, and vanished. "Weird..." Jennifer went back to the t.v. to try and ignore the worried panic starting to form. She hoped her mom got home soon!

Mark had the feeling his wife would have been at the store right after work today. But there wasn't really anything he wanted this time. "No, you can just go and buy whatever you think we may need." he said to her. He sat down more in the chair that was outside and checked the time. He still had a few more minutes until he had to go back in and finish up, so he figure a quick smoke would do to pass the time. also while he waits for his wife to answer.

"Alright. See you soon, love you." Mary always made sure she said this to Mark and Jennifer. It was three simple words that were almost never said in her family, growing up. She could count on her fingers how many times she'd been hugged or given any affection by either parent. She had properly mourned their deaths when they'd gotten in a horrible car accident, when she'd graduated college. . .but obviously, there just hadn't been any chances at getting close to either parent. So the loss hadn't affected her the way most people grieved for their families. In any case, she vowed to herself she'd never be detached or withdrawn from her husband or daughter, ever. She'd make sure not to follow in her parents' footsteps and be the best mom possible. So far everything seemed to be working just right. She only hoped it kept going smoothly. As she hung up her cell phone, she made sure to get everything on her grocery list before checking out at the cash register. She was looking forward to unloading groceries and maybe cooking a nice casserole for dinner.

Jennifer couldn't believe how anxious she felt after seeing that weird guy appear out of nowhere. She decided to explore a little, wondering if her imagination was working overtime. As she wandered, she felt a definite pull towards three locations: The basement, the attic, and the backyard swimming pool. But her parents would be home any moment. Shrugging, she went out to look at the enormous, Olympic sized swimming pool in the back yard, impressed with how deep it was and how long. It had been filled the day they arrived, and pool services would clean the pool and refresh the water so they wouldn't have to. There were lawn chairs scattered on the porch, and a white-iron wrought table, holding a jar of roses. Nothing happened while she stood there, except a cold breeze wafting past, so she went back inside. Just as her mom pulled up in the driveway. Relief hit Jennifer like a ton of bricks and she was glad to go help unload groceries! "Hi mom, how was work?" She asked. Mary smiled. "It went great. Sold 30 houses in less than 4 hours. I think we'll have a little extra money to go shopping with this weekend." Jennifer grinned. "Awesome." Just as they'd finished putting groceries away, there was a loud -crash- from above the kitchen! Jennifer instantly volunteered to look, but Mary told her to stay put. She went up to the stairs instead, and checked her and Mark's bedroom. How weird. There were glass shards all over the floor. From the window! "Great.. I'll have to get that repaired.." She sighed, guessing a strong wind had slammed the window down hard enough for it to shatter. She went to get a broom to sweep up the shards.

Mark smiled. "Love you too." he said back before they both had hung up. He finished his quick smoke and when that was done he went back inside. He had about an hour left of work and he couldn't wait to get back home to his family. He also wondered what his wife had decided on making for dinner. He loved his wife's cooking, it was always so wonderful to him and he could practically taste the love she puts into it.

The day went by quite slowly for Mark and it felt as if the hour was never going to end. When it finally did though, he was glad to be back in his car and on his way home. He wondered what Mary and Jennifer were up to, hoping nothing had happened while he was away. When he then pulled up to the house he noticed something a little off. He got out of his truck and looked up at the house. When he did that, he noticed the broken window to the bedroom. He frowned at that and walked up to the front door and then went inside.

Mary explained to Mark about the window, and hugged him. "I wonder if we should go ahead and replace most of the windows... whenever we can of course." Jennifer was standing next to Mary, her eyes a little shadowed. "I thought I saw someone today... but my mind is probably just tired and worn out from the moving and unpacking.. I did find plenty of dresses to keep, but the rest we can probably sell for quite a lot." She was still happy with her room, even if a few odd things were going on!

Mark returned his wife's hug. "They do seem a little old." he said as he looked around at the windows that they were near. Replacing them does sound like a pretty good idea. It would also be a bit safer he thinks. He then looked to Jennifer after stepping back. He said nothing about her seeing anything. "That's good. We'll see where we could go to sell the rest of the dresses." he said. He looked around just a bit. "I wonder what else might be in here that would be worth selling as well."

Mary lead the way back to the dining table and served a good meal of mac n cheese with fish sticks and corn. "I'm pretty sure there's plenty of antiques to sell, maybe in every room." She said with a small smile. Windows wouldn't be expensive if they made a fortune off what was already here! As they all sat down to dinner, Jennifer seemed a little spacey... "Mom? I'll be enrolled monday right? I'm just not sure I could stay out of trouble for much longer if I'm by myself here for much longer," She half kidded.

Mark followed his wife to the dining room. He then sat down at the table while she served the food which smelt wonderful like always. "Probably." he then said. He wondered how many things they might be able to find, especially up in the attic. The money they might make with all this stuff that they sell, repairs for the house would end up being rather cheap to them. He listened to what Jennifer said after a moment and laughed a little. "You'll be fine. "he said.

Mary agreed, and Jennifer just grinned. "Alright fine, I'll keep studying just so my brain won't rot." She had seconds of everything, and helped with the dishes after dinner ended, wanting to show her parents the dresses she figured were worth selling. "The dresses I want sold.. where should they go?" She asked, kind of eager to get them brought downstairs. The whole mansion was just so wide open and spacious. She would definitely be careful about exploring, having no desire to get lost.

Mark had seconds of everything as well. After dinner he thanked his wife for the food while Jennifer helped her with the dishes. He sat back as he watched them, his attention then moving to Jennifer when she spoke about the dresses that were to be sold. He shrugged lightly. "You can just set them in the living room." he said. "Unless your mother has a different idea?" He asked, looking over towards Mary. He wondered if she had another place in mind for them to be set.

Jennifer didn't feel all that sleepy, so instead, she kept the lamp on, so she could read a book, or just try to listen to her ipod. Mary was still a tad restless, so she promised Mark she'd be right back, after a brief walk around the house, just to scope things out. She really had a lot on her mind, and just wanted some of it settled before trying to go to sleep for her second night in a mansion. She had to admit, their old house had a cozier, more welcoming feel to it than this ginormous white-marble mansion did.

Mark let Mary know he'd be upstairs getting ready for bed while she walked around, probably to check out the rest of the house. When she went and did that, he made his way upstairs and to their bedroom. Once there he closed the door and undressed, changing into a plaid pair of pajama pants. He decided to go shirtless tonight, feeling that it was a little hot in the room. When he was finished changing he went and opened the door again since he was finished, soon going over and getting on the bed, turning out the lamps so that he could get a head start on getting some sleep.

As soon as the house was aware Mark was alone, a beautiful ghost appeared in the bed beside him, her long flowing black hair brushing against his shoulder like velvet. Her heart-shaped face free of any deformities, and perfectly smooth, like ivory. She was a bit taller than his wife at 5'7, but curvy, and very enchanting, with bright silvery-grey eyes, with just a hint of blue. With a small giggle, the ghost woman began raining kisses down Mark's neck, hoping to lure him into a moment of seduction before that -Mary- woman came back!

Mark was fast asleep and unaware of anyone being in the room with him. When he sleeps, it'd take a lot to actually wake him. Being only about half awake he felt something touch him. But since he wasn't fully awake and almost like in a bit of a daze, he just assumed it was his wife as he felt lips against his neck. They were soft just like Mary's, and so he wouldn't expect it to be anyone else.

The woman chuckled, and Mark would probably notice how -unlike- his wife's voice the ghost had! The ghost turned Mark over, carefully, and began tormenting all of his sensitive areas, trying to get him aroused. She was also having fun, considering it had been a while since there have been any living males in this place! What she did to Mark that night was totally under covers, and the lights were all off. . . and Mary would find the front door to the house locked!

Mark sort of noticed the slight difference in the voice, but thought nothing of it. He was only half awake after all and wasn't thinking straight to begin with. He mumbled his wife's name and he started to become slightly aroused in his sleep. He didn't want to wake at that point as his mind filled with all the things he used to do with his wife before they had a kid.

Mary continued trying to find a way back inside the house, but to no avail! Mark was taken then, right there in the master bedroom, by a beautiful ghost who had her way with him throughout the night, knowing he probably wasn't even going to wake up for any reason, and so, would probably think Mary was just being very -frisky!-

Throughout the entire night, Mark thought it was his wife with him the whole time. He was enjoying himself more than he should as he was then taken by the ghost, his mind still in a complete daze while it was being done.

The ghost had long departed before Dawn, and even let Mary back into the house, giggling as she disappeared. Mary ran up the stairs to her and Mark's master bedroom, and she noticed something was off... about Mark... but she decided she was too tired and puzzled to even try to figure things out. She glanced at the clock... Two hours before she had to get ready for work! Great! She sighed, and fell asleep.

After the events of last night, Mark wasn't sure if he wanted to go into work when morning came. He felt exhausted after the rather amazing sex he was given the night before.
When he decided he wasn't up to waking, he just let himself remain asleep, not even going to bother waking up. He barely missed work as it is and so calling off for one day wasn't going to be much of a problem.